June 3, 2009

A-N-D-R-E-A is coming BACK!!!

Tanned complexion.
Big eyes
and funny hairstyle.

Guess Who Am I?
I'm Andrea!!!


Currently in Scotland
Ex- prefect in SMKTC
and she is my.....
BEST FRIEND!!! == haha...


Well, she said she wanna give us a big surprise so she asked me to keep secret for her. But you know it. I don't like to keep such secret. So I am now revealing it:


SHE WILL BE COMING BACK ON 28 JUN!!!


Sorry, Andrea. But I just cannot keep this as secret.


Let's see Andrea in Scotland.


















I told her: Hey u r fatter compared to last year!
And she said : U crazy ar? I lost weight!


Believe it?















This one looked fatter..


















This is not his uncle.. But his brother's friend. Owh...

















Nice scenery to behold in Scotland. Wanna go travel to Scotland? Andrea sponsors!
















An old castle behind them .















Nah.. I asked Andrea whether the (I dunno whether i should address her as auntie) beside her is her maid. And she scolded me as crazy guy again.

Well, so now prefect juniors will know who is Andrea. Andrea will appreciate me a lot.

HEHE ^^


By mischievous guy Chin Yung

P/S : I will make you stand on the weight scale once you come back..
C yA :D

No comments: