June 16, 2009

Busy Life

"Chin Yung, please atend this meeting.. ", "Chin Yung, there will be a meeting at 7..", "Chin Yung... Chin Yung....".. What will you feel when you are needed by others? Should I feel happy instead of getting annoyed? Plenty of SMS filled my mailbox full till I need to delete some of the messages.

I thought, life would be must easier, happier after the torturing exam. Thanks to this exam, I lost weight. And Thanks to it too... I got more pimples on my once smooth cheeks.

I didn't really enjoy the school holidays. I barely can sleep at night because I was busy organising my Afternoon Session Prefectorial Board camp. Things always be done last minute. Fortunately, I got a lot of good feedbacks from the lovely juniors.XD Or else, all my great works would be wasted.

After the Camp, i thought, Waa... what a wonderul life.. But it is just a temporarily thought until I was told that I had been selected to be the 2nd speaker of the school debate team after Andrea moved to Scotland! Oh Gosh. . If you really know me well, You know how poor my English is and I can hardly utter a sentence. You want me to join debate just because I am good in face expresion?/? Thanks Pn Usha for trusting me . I am trying my best too.. to work out my English so that I would not be the one to be blamed if our debate team lost in the next week competition. I saw a teacher asking the teacher-in-charge. '' Hey, he is the 2nd speaker? Quite decided arH?" then the teacher replied "Yaa.. No choice.. " == Well, I don't blame them, neither would I angry with them. But I can sense the burden on my shoulder. I can see somebody doubting whether this time SMKTC can do it...

Ed Board. Recruition of new members. I was assigned to take charge of it. Besides, also help Wen hui in her Photo Order.. Busy life.

Web Team. Daniel just sms-ed me, asking me to interview the trainee teachers. Ohh... Okay.

Exxon Mobil. I could hardly recall back the date of our last meeting. Regardless, What I know is, it's about two months ago since our last meeting. My company secretary told me that. And there are a mountain of jobs waiting for us to complete. No choice, I had to do it.

PRS . Minggu Kerjaya. And I was also being informed that we PRS are planning for a trip.

Prefectorial Board. ohh... after the camp, of course we have to reflect what wrong we had done... and also hand in a lengthy report to the teacher. Moreover, New AJKt will be soon announced. Here comes my pressure. Well, I had already prepared well . If I were to get the post I didn't aim for, i would just say Ok and accept it.

Hey Guys! I am here to blame no one. I willing to do all these jobs. Please do not spread the news saying that I am complaining here and there in my blog. I am just trying to express my own feeling in my "cyber world"!

Therefore, sorry to Viyen for not being the emcee for your Chinese Singing Com. I am just toooo busy and I cant take it anymore.

Well , now still waiting for the exam results. So far so good. Got 5 A1 in my hand out of 11. Waiting for the other 6 subjects. Hopefully it wouldn't dissappoint me. I had tortured myself till I got Panda Eyes (but not as serious as Zirou^^). Occasionally, I could sense the irregular heartbeats and I somehow felt pain in my chest. Perhaps... I am going to die... Choi! touch wood ouch wood


I am also an ordinary 16 years old guy. Why am I being so stressful???





No comments: