June 23, 2009

Short note to 4S1 ex-monitor

Just like what I had predicted in the beginning of the year, you left and bounced back to Perimbun, a place where you feel more comfortable to be in.

I am now, recalling back the first time I met you , the first time I talked, introduced myself to you. I could still remember the night when we chatted in your cosy bedroom...

Then how we got ourselves into conflict.. Cyber war.. until you apologised to me .. then Puan Usha interferred and helped us to solve our problems.. then we shook hands... Since then, we seldom talk although I am pretty sure that I didn't hate you and neither did you hate me. Not that I did not want to talk to you, but we had no topic that could make us chat like that night.

I thought I will be very happy when you leave. Yet, not really. Without a goodbye, a leaving message, you left silently. Somehow I had the feeling that somebody had gone missing in our class. That's you. For a moment , I sensed something's not right.

Well , I am sorry if we had made your life miserable in SMKTC.
Sincerely, I hope you will be happier to be in your former school.
Bye , Carlson.

No comments: