June 4, 2009

TENs in Condo

yaI really love this place.

Love the facilities here including gym , swimming pool, karaoke room, snooker, BBQ and even mini theatre! So do them i guess. Furthermore, it is located near PGRM and Jaya Jusco. A very convenient place for us to buy stuff too. So, since last year, once we meet holidays, we one gang of guys will all gather here and have fun around till late evening. Even the guard there recognises us.

It's D'Alamanda Condominium. My dad is one of the member in it. Eh no. More precisely, I should say my dad's boss in Canada. He has a unit here and only come back to Malaysia once or twice a year. So we can simply take advantages and have fun here instead of going shopping, lepakking...

This time I was pretty shocked in seeing 10 of them coming here. So i decided to blog regarding today's event in this lovely blog.. xD


















Hong Seng, Kah Leong, Te Sheng, Liek, Pooi Fong, Yew Choong, Yew Choong, Nicholas, Jay See and me.
Ten of us.
Let the photos do the talking once again. ^^





















While waiting for their arrival, I took this photo in the gym for the blog's sake. Eh , not bad right? Can compare with Fitness First!


















Hong Seng and Liek in swimming pool.
Liek with his usual pose.
















And too bad , Kah Leong was blocked by Yew Choong's gigantic size.
















Forming a human train in pool.
















These people were totally mad! Must aware of them while playing with them. This can be seen through:


Photo 1 : See it? They caught the Whale (Liek) and treated it like a dead fish.
Photo 2 : And for goodness' sake, throw it back to the ocean.

Photo 3 : And now, the next victim was caught.
Photo 4: (Need not to explain anymore == )













And then it's my turn.

I shouted for help and of course I struggled but in vain.
Those so-called buddies just asked me to RELAX and then ...


you know what happened next. :X


At sauna room.














Can you see it?

The charcoals were splashed with water. I wonder, how many bottles of water had been poured onto it. Try Guess?

The initially 'not so hot ' sauna room turned to be hotter and hotter until Hong Seng fell sick now after those lame people kept on adding H2O onto it..

We bet, and see who will be the first one who leaves the Sauna room ~ will be known as *Nabet*==..

Sweat dripping ...
Dripping...
Dripping...


then Jay See got the TiTLE ... SISSY..^^ ==


Proud to say, I was the last person who left that humid+hot room...^^









TEN including me the photographer..

After lunch in Mamak Restaurant.. Resume our activities. They played Pool. And I slept for 1 hour there. Too tired. And while I woke up ... from slumber...










Do you ever see people play in this way???



*Enjoyable Day today :)*


Mark today's date-- -4/6/2009

P/S : Waiting for the next holiday...



1 comment:

TitansFan said...

Gotta love the sauna! I hate the steam saunas tho. I like dry heat it's much more bearable in my Infared Sauna.