June 25, 2009

I abhor H1N1 !!!

What's H1N1?

To be frank, I do not really know what this disease is thoroughly. What I know it's fatal disease and I also know till now no Malaysian got killed by this H1N1. That's what I understand. Blame me for not reading the newspaper these few days. Kinda busy. ==

Though it's not as terrible horrible as SARS, a disaster that blew on many country in 2002 if I am not mistaken, I still felt something's not right. Because of this, Andrea might not meet us at 28 Jun!!! SOB! According to Prof. Lim B-J, she will be quarantined for 7 days! Can only meet her in July. *Sigh* I couldn't wait to see how plump she is right now! Haha.... Just kidding. I admit. I miss her. Friendly miss her.

Davidson School and some other schools had been closed due to this freaking disease. Well, now everyone seemed to be so aware of this H1N1. I know, nobody hopes to get infected right?

Today Sing Ying is very sick and he still insist in coming to school after being informed of the SonnyBiZ meeting today. Kinda impressed for having such an employee who loyal to this company. Thanks to him. If only everyone is like him... But too sad. He had to be quarantined as well and I met him in the bengkel that located near the school field. Sitting there reading newspaper, perhaps Sing Ying wanna know more about this disease so he know whether he get infected. He seemed like a weak chicken. (Sorry, this animal just popped into my mind. Not meaning that you looked like a chicken.) Caring Vincent too did his duty as a St.john and measured his body temperature from time to time. Wow.. professional St. John member! As a friend of Sing Ying, i sat near beside him and consoled him. He's kinda optimistic and hilarious...

"喂! 你有没有事?! PengawaS! 你不要靠近他! 他可能有病!"
Translate : (Wei, How are you now? Pengawas! Don't go near him! He might got infected! )

Then I shot them a funny look. It was like, so funny. The 4P1 students came with their hands covered their nose, as if he was so bloody smelly... Even they also aware of this H1N1 and showed such a cutie reaction. I ignored them. Come on! It's normal for everybody to got sick. Poor Sing Ying. The virus should have attacked him earlier or later. See? Now he had to be a poor guy, avoided by everyone. Well, I don't give a damn. Until I heard something funnier...

"你最好避开他! 你不顾自己也要顾你的家人! " He seemed to be frustrated since I ignored them. But it's really funny! I was like, Wow... Thx for your concern. His words had the effect. I got a mask from Vincent and I wore it.

3 more guys came after a few minutes. Foo Jun Bin, Jing Kiat and dunno who else.These so- called good friends stood 2 metres far , quite a distance, and like the 4P1 students, covered their mouth.

''你ok吗? 老师call了ambulance...."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This news seemed spreading very fast. Soon, most of the Connaughtians knew about it. And I heard someone said this in my class...

"Eh , I heard somebody said someone got kena already. Let's go and see him..." Again, poor Sing Ying was treated like an animal in museum . I think the school should put a notice and stick it there...

CAUTION!!!
DO NOT GO NEAR!!!
请勿靠近!!! == sigh..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This can be considered as a serious case. No jokes. I am still alive although I had chatted with Sing for approximately half an hour before I wore the mask. If Sing Ying were infected, I think I am now got infected too. I feel OK! (I know. It takes 3 days to show its symptoms.)lolx

Yet, brilliant Malay politician is smart enough to cause trouble and intended to name after this disease as PIG FLU (direct translate from 猪流感)。Fortunately, he had no evidence saying it's caused by dear piggy and thus, he failed to cause trouble. Thx God! Innocent Pig!

See? A disease had caused so many troubles in school. How about in the society?? Worldwide???

Damn It. Detest it. Anti- H1N1!!

*Correct my Grammar errors pls. Anyone. *

No comments: