June 19, 2009

Crapping. Ignore it.

It's already June. So fast.



And I hate June! Despite the hot weather in June, there were too many things happening during this month.



Whao! As I grow bigger, taller, though I am still that show, I start to realise, what's life mean to be. I was so pissed off today and I don't even know what's happened before someone pointed at me in the meeting room and said I was not doing my job well and then continued with his pathetic 'speech'. I never expected this will happen when I was young. Perhaps, not mature enough, not exposed to the adults' world or I should say- reality. You cheated me and vice verse. *sigh * There are various type of people in this world and apparently we can hardly believe either one. Some of them are like, a wolf covered with wool, deceiving appearance, to portray a good image and then others like them. We will never know, who's the sincere one and maybe, the answer is : none of them.



Life seems to be so good,

and yet is bewildering



Ok.I have to talk about another topic before you click on the red cross button and say bye to my blog. Well, today I spent most of the time in the multimedia room, where we discuss and do research on the debate . We had a very 'good' time, racking our brain and think... think.... think.... of ideas and kept on looking for facts that support our stands until we all got so tired, mentally exhausted. It was a tragic when we found out that the speech was full of fundamental flaws and what's next? We had to redo everything! It's fun!



I had promised the sushi seller that i will bring the boxes in which Sushi were kept back home by 4 o' clock and yet, we were asked to remain in the room until 6! So how? Guess What? I asked permission and then I brought the 3 huge polystyrene boxes up to the bus and it was raining somemore. Haiz.... Pity.. Then once I reached home, I quickly walked to the nearby bus station and called a cab to bring me back to school. And this process took me one hour. Home sweet home. But I just can't rest for a minute.



Things will turn to be better, I believe.

By the way, I got 70% for my English Test Paper. Tell me whether I should feel happy. ^^
A thing to laugh at
Ben-Jie asked us to put this photo into our blogs. Do you see anything?
"Jangan Usik Miss Ma!"
She's still virgin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol. Very offending..to her, if she sees it.