June 25, 2009

A day full of emotion

Happy ^^

Minggu Kerjaya had ended.
Everyone was happy.
Hence, no much comments from chairperson during reflection.

But I knew that I was not committed at all. Kept on pulled away from duty by other stuffs. Felt guilty somehow but thanks to kah Choong for not pointing me out. Considerate enough to know that i was kinda busy..

Glad to know that we PrS going out for a trip-- genting highland.

Glad that our sushi sold like hot cakes and finish selling it in the morning.

Glad to see the bulletin board ofSonnybiZ Enterprise was well decorated. Clap!

Glad to know that I got Second in class... which was totally unexpected! Out of the blue!



As I had Promised , i listed everything out:

BM - 87 (Highest)
BI - 70
BC - 80
MM - 93
MT -82
SJ - 88
PM- 79
BO -88
KI -76
FZ -65
Acc -88

Average - 81.4% Wohoo!!
So damn lucky to score high marks in most of the subjects. . Hope I am always so lucky till the end of my days. Let my luck beat the rest down!!! Argh....

Angry

Quite pissed off with the person in charge of the permission letter of not entering class. I saw my name in the borang!

Today Sushi seller came late.

I saw some irresponsible Board of Directors not doing he/her/their jobs well. Gonna be frank with them next week.

.

Only 20 ppl attended the meeting today.

Impressed


I Saw Sing Ying still came to school although he's sick.
I saw some employees really worked hard for this company.


Sad

Aunty's cutelittle puppy is sick.
Eyes got infected and hurt.
Saddening.


Motivated
Selling 100+, Root Beer, Fried Chicken and Sotong tomorrow. Hopefully can get much profit.





No comments: