January 1, 2010

2010 Lembu pergi Tiger COMIN’ !

 

Every year spending my COUNTDOWN with my family, going up the hill and watching the fireworks from FarFarAway…… This year made a difference ;)

Reached TimeSquare by taking a bus since my mum refused to give me a lift to LRT station at 2:30. Where to look for such a good mum? Don’t envy me haha. Read some inspirational book in Borders while waiting for them – a book that revolves about the life or experience of a young millionaire in Malaysia . Oh my, I was always longing to be wealthy and I bet so do you. So it’s kinda motivating and Felt so remorseful as I wasted so much time on something I shouldn’t spend time of. Well Time FliED… forget it…

After reading 10++ pages, he called me telling me he’s at Starbucks and when I went down from the first floor to the lower one , by escalator , I saw Te Sheng, Kah Leong and Liek came up using just the escalator beside. ==

Went bowling later on and that’s my awesome result. At least, awesome among them, lolXX

DSC00281 DSC00277

I was the one with Initial C. Tend to lose the match but reviVE at the very last moment!! And Liek was like… STUNNED!!!

Next plan, after eating, Sherlock Holmes AWAITING

sherlock-holmes-poster

For me, the movie was just my cup of tea and was INCREDIBLE ,   . If you know me well, you will know that I love detective movie and that’s just so good! But then, we are just so lucky to be honored to sit in the front line in the cinema , with our head 65 degree looking upward omg! That was certainly the Greatest part !

Watch it! You wont regret!

Spending another hour at whatever shop and drank after the movie, while waiting for countdown . Waiting is suffering, you all know that.

AFter that approached the crowd and that’s my first time going out at night. And saw damn lot of hawker selling snow spray and 4 for RM10. People starting wars everywhere with snow spray and this is what we called Countdown! Foreigners were the center attraction and once they passed by people from everywhere (include us) will make them to be snow white.

DSC00304

DSC00306

Jason, Liek, Kl, HS

 

DSC00295 DSC00308

First time go for night movie, first time walking on crowded street at night, first time go countdown. Wow! All in 2009 , going to be 2010!

Soon, after playing and fooling around, spraying at strangers while taking revenge for buddies and spent RM 30 for sprayers , everyone started to countdown together with the stars on stage!

10.. 9.. 5.. 3..2…1..!

Fireworks were set off and different colors burst into the sky brighten the night and followed by continuous cheers from the crowd , together witnessing the arrival of 2010 brought by fireworks! Dazzling … I saw green , I saw red. SO marvellous SO fantastic WOW!

Unlike the pity(s), cd together in front of computers , and online. Hahaha

 DSC00288 DSC00289DSC00294

2010! Oh My… time really slipped by without our notice and now we’re getting older and pushing ourselves to dreadful SPM. Thinking of school gonna reopen, butterfly appeared in my gut and so sad.. pillars of books again.

2009 - - - My last year of Merry Xmas before SPM

2009 - - - My last year to enjoy the SCHOOL holiday

Two Thousand Nine , will be always in my minD!

_____________________________________________ 

Overnight at Liek’s house and slept at only 7 when usually people woke up. Biological clock is now totally upside down. Stop asking me to keng sam si anymore next time. . .

At the zoo… I saw Hippo

DSC00309

 

 

WelCome Tiger! xD

No comments: