January 8, 2010

Flashback

I think it’s Sivik class that time, when Pn Wan Zarini entered and started saying that this year is our last year and describeing how old are we. Then all in a sudden I felt a spasm of pain in my heart. So did Sin Ting… Gonna cry already… Yeah the days in Form 1 , when I was still acting like kid, so fresh in mind. But now, few more months I have to say Bye. I couldn’t imagine that. (OMG WTF started to be sentimental) ARR!

I have a sudden urge to do all this. Flashback ---> to the time tunnel… back to 1999

scan0002

Kindergarden. Six years old and my first and last year in knidergarden.

scan0003

Sleepy eyes

Picture1

Can you see me? Not clear here. The last row , the second one from the left.

Then entered ELEMENTARY school life in 2000 , the millennium year

Picture2

The one sitting beside teacher. I wasn’t the monitor. In fact no monitor in our class. But the teacher liked me a lot and pulled me to sit beside her. Haha

scan0001

Standard 2, a new class. And can you see how scary the teacher looks? She’s just as scary as she looks. And congratulation! She succesfully made me scared of her and started counting how many months more I have to be with her when I was in standard 2. In the old days when my van passed by the school and there’s a signboard there, showing the direction to reach there, I would feel very scared and my heart drummed. Butterfly in gut. Don’t even dare to ask her permission to go toilet until I peed in my bottom. Coz I remembered there’s once I asked her :

Me : 老师, 请问可以上厕所吗?

Teacher: 我要不要上厕所, 管你什么事? (with a very rude manner to a small and good student like me) She knew what I meant, just because I didn’t add the word ‘我’, she made fun on me in front of the whole class.

Till now I don’t understand, why should a teacher be so evil and not caring ? If I were a teacher, definitely I won’t do that, would you?

scan0005

God Bless me. I got a truly excellent and good teacher finally! She liked me , cared a lot about me. Until when I was in Primary 4 , 5 ,6 , I still gave her present during Teachers’ Day. She’s One of the best teachers. Until the day we gonna separate, all of our classmates felt so reluctant. All the students in class got beaten by her using wooden ruler by her , except me. Because I was too good hahax. My Moral got 100% , which wasn’t suppose to get such marks- since no one is perfect. But she loved me, no choice.

scan0011

The Head Boy for afternoon Session.

scan0007

All the best students for that year were placed in the first class. Tensionx. Standard 4 was absolutely, not a good year for me. Got the fifth position in class. Just because I was so careless for my math paper. Until The teacher lectured me and I had to hide the paper from my mum.

scan0004

The last row, there I stood. Standard 5 – I remember I cared a lot about exam marks. Until one day I got 88 marks for my BI. I was stunned, after all I was the top 3 in class and it cannot be! In fact those weak students also got 90 above. SO I cheated. And told the teacher there’s an error with the marks. And she threatened me that there’s a machine in the staff room that can detect whether the paper was being erased. And I got trapped. That year, the teacher called to my house…

Apparently, I can be the Head Prefect . But because of that case, I still remained as Timbalan and that’s the hidden story, with nobody knew about it except for the teachers.

scan0009

The Laaaast Year!

I remembered Cikgu Yap gave a FUNNY nicknames to classmates.

SHieR Li : Shier Li Shier Li BOM BOM BOM, Shier LI Shier Li Cha Cha Cha

Michelle Chook and Michelle Wong : Michelle 粥, Michelle 饭

And a lot more… but forgotten. Always make the class full of laughter. Which is impossible to get it anymore.

scan0008

Can you see the letter ‘A’?

scan0013

Graduation. Chen Lao Shi eyes welled up with tears.

scan0012

Graduate. And everybody continued their ODYSSEY OF LIFE by stepping into different schools.

It marked the end of my life in Naam Kheung, a school that I will not forget .

SMK TC

scan0014

I am the only one from 6N SJK NK to this school.With all new faces around, I was so terrified. I was a chicken last time, with no confidence at all. Until I be prefect.

Prefects, altered my life

Pengawas Percubaan.

scan0015 Form 2. KP. Used to bully Liek Gor last time. You could see from the photos .

scan0016

Again? ( Waoh Wen Hui’s hair… PRO)

scan0017

Form 3 –PMR. Widened my circle of friends. Not only among prefects but classmates. We formed study groups before PMR. Striving together to be excellent in PMR. At last , we made it.

scan0019

Form 4 S1 –Pn Usha and Class. (Eh, ChingLI beside me wor… owh…. and our dearest THOW CARLSON!)

scan0018

And My ExxonMobil SonnyBIZ MEMBERS!!!

scan0020

This one MEMANG BEST! SONNYBIZ ALWAYS IN MY MIND.

The photo album will be completed, with Form 5 photos.

____________________________________________

The school just begun for a week. Well I am enjoying the every moment in school. In prefects. In Class. When I’m free , usually in class, I will stop my current works, pay attention to my dearest classmates. Their movements, their idiot what… (chcking for dictionary) .. yeah idiosyncrasies. Trying my best, to capture all this, into my mind, and bring it to the day I die.

Hopefully, time passes as slow as I want it to be…

No comments: