January 26, 2010

Test / A New Attempt

I did what I promised in both my blog and facebook……

I never get tips after the history test… ..

Math is okay…..

Quite easy la… …

But Pn Lee said I was careless so I couldn’t expect too much loooooooo… ~

Then Physics… Not that hard as I thought lo… But if I put more effort sure I can get higher mark.. Haiyo … Intervensi ma…. January somemore… where got time to prepare leh?? Only took 1 whole day to study… fail to finish the whole book lo…

Today add math was my worst performance among all…. OMG… Seemed so easy in the beginning… then ar… started to get blank…. Everything learnt returned back to teacher… So sorry… Only revised function the day before that…. And the dozed off , intentionally…. Now , gone!

Haiz…. I am dying… nvm la… 2 more days…. gambateh/…. HEHE

xxxxxxxxx

Not in a mood of blogging though. Just trying to change my style of writing after visiting few blogs. And the “Test” stuff is obviously pointless. My main point is just wanna try.

It is proven that, that’s not my style, not my cup of tea either LOL. How awful it appear to be. Maybe I am not suitable for this. Well, U can TRY!

“If it’s not your CULTURE , DON’T BUY IT! “ quoted from …erm ,someone… ?~

………

No comments: