January 1, 2010

Conclusion for 2009

A year with too many unexpected – both good and Not Good . Anyway I led one cheerful year though. Learnt a lot as well

Learnt that:

Whoever that said Freedom of Expression existed are liars.

The enemy of enemy MIGHT be your friends.

There’s always a limit of boundary.

Be a follower before being true leader.

Not to be too proud about own self.

 

Well did I also realise who are true buddies and who aren’t.

These were my resolutions last year. Check it out now!

Heres Come my new year resolution of 2009:
I ) May all my family members and friends stay healthy and happy –   check !
II) No more pimples on my round face – failed (grow more instead)
III) Got 1st position in class –failed (position dropped instead)
IV) Have just mere true friends. No one take advantage on friendship – not sure 50/50
V) Travel to somewhere with family and friend where i didnt been before. – check! –Tualang , Gua Tempurung, Melaka….
VI) Get a whole lot of money. Money=everything – Check !– Thx SonnyBiZ
VII) Global recession could be ended this year. Though it seems hard to be. – not sure (gonna end i guess?)
VIII) (I think this slot should be remained as secret. To be kept in my deep soul ... XD) –
Failed. But At least we’re friends.:)

This year solution, 2010 :

a) SPM – Straight As , priority given to A+

b) Can win the first prize in poem recitation in KL

c) Can grab the tallest trophy in national stage of poem recitation

d) Be champion in Entrepreneurs Competition – National Stage

e) Wanna lose weight ==

f) Want more money! $$

g) All the failed resolutions in 2009 will come true!

 

Let’s pray to the God. SPM – 47weeks more… Woohoo..

No comments: