January 4, 2010

4-1-2010 is such a nice day

Reached school at 6:45 am, it's still raining drizzily and saw the cute form 3 juniors wandering near the Cyberlab 1. How they feel was what I really curious about. I was like, started to imagine my first day in morning session 2 years ago. New environment, gotta get my butt out of bed before the sun rises. Owh ... I was so excited and thrilled in this morning, though it's raining.



Roll-call as usual. Saw Zirou with her NEW Hairstyle hahax. Then I tried to give some motivations and support to all the prefects and we're always one. Whoever bully or tease one of us, I'll get him or her into big trouble. I love this kind of life man! Carrying out morning duty, I saw Mei Chin and the girls were so busy sticking the papers on the chairs and I went to lend a hand. Felt really heppy working like this. Though it's quite hectic + busy that time, it's truly enjoyable . Normal Students would surely cannot feel how satisfying were we. We're just servants for school in their eyes, perhaps...?



Yeah our principal just announced that last year we have 42 Straight As candidates and it's absolutely a wonderful news to break the dawn. Waoh. So proud of this smart ones.



Got up to class right after the duty ended and we have no more air-con class like last year. Well unexpectedly I was glad for that. We have our own 5S1 finally and can do whatever decoration we want! This is my last year, I wanna make this year a memorable one before stepping out from this school, for good.



Pn Usha still remained as our class teacher and this is definitely a good thing. We started electing the AJK for our class then. I saw Zhi Zhuin nominated Kah Leong and I guess KL would be so pissed off. As buddy I took revenge on his behalf and nominated ZZ also. And on the same day, she turned to be 包租婆. Good news! She's our Bendahari. $$ Justin and Wei Shan are the Ketua and Penolong since they got the most votes. ;D ~ ZZ surely hated me a lot.



New girl in our class from Pahang, Sin Ting's ex-school mate , Sit Ying Tong, suspected to be Nancy Sit's daughter. Hahax. WEll she was placed to sit beside Hong Seng and I believed this buddy can take perfectly GOOD care of her. Haha



Recess time. After duty I saw Syed , the mamak stall owner opposite our school came in and sold food here. I bet students would be very happy upon hearing this good news. Perhaps. Most importantly, it's cheaper than the aunty last year. 50 sen per egg wooo...



Physics class later. Pn Julina revised our form 4 syllabus briefly and I have to admit that I have forgotten at least 50% of it. On the first day Pn Julina burdened us by repeating the words "EXAM". It's so bloody annoying yet it's a very good form of motivation. Gosh I'm worried! Awww



School's over. Still I gotta stayback as I have tuition at Martin Pudu at 4 15. Yamcha with Hong Seng and Kah Leong then rested at KL's house until 3.30 pm. Took bus to Martin and started Physics Tuition -Wave. Physics lesson was interesting and I enjoyed looking at the young teacher , racking his brain hardly, with his face red, trying to stuff the knowledge into our chicky brains.

Continued the next Biology lesson which was taught by Mr Donald ( who looks like zebra). He actually entered the class few minutes earlier , and of course, with a very good reason - to motivate the 50+ students in his class and keep us awake in that gloomy evening. This year, is our year- 2010 as we're going to face SPM which is approaching us silently without our notice maybe.



"You are awake as I can see, but you might be still sleeping in your dream, fail to realise the importance of SPM."

" That's your D-year. Tell yourself you can do it, you are the BEST. Get the SHIT ouT of the questions, beat them, Get the ShiT OUT of THEM! And you decide who are 'them'? "

"EVERY MORNING , ask YOURSELF what is your VISION. What You WANT!? Always ASK yourself THAT! "



On that very moment, I was greatly motivated. My eyes locked at him, he captured my full attention and I was impressed. I wished the tuition could end faster and I wanted to rush back home and open the damn book, and study... SPM - yeah with the new A+ system, competition for scholoarship will be much tougher. But I believe, it's still not late yet. As long as I spent my whole year mugging books... Trust me, it works!

I arrived home at 8 then and just had my dinner. After blogging, I will start. . .

Let's pray hardly ! I want to get FULL As. (No A-) Hehe..^^

No comments: