January 5, 2010

Sunway Lagoon

It’s a flashback. I don’t wanna miss any event so I simply post this up.

3rd time going Sunway within 2 years but with different people. This time was kinda shocked coz Xin Yi , Wei Shan’s good friend, also coming along with us. Surprisingly Jia Pin stood us up as well. So left 5 of us behind.

Waited for Xin Yi for so long and spent time wandering around, visiting toilet, laughing at those who fell down while ice-skating in Sunway Pyramid . Hahax actually that was my first time meeting Xin Yi . I didn’t know her, at all.

Finally appeared. Just said Hello awkwardly and entered Sunway Lagoon. As usual, escaped from the guards who checked my bag. Thx god their eyes were blind and didn’t see me bringing my bottle in. Who would be willing to pay for the very expensive water sold there?>

IMG_3406

At the escalator and refused to face the shutter. Well…

PC040686

(I passed the height!Can Play Pirate SHIP! ) 

1st one! The Pirate Ship and the 2 girls didn’t wanna join. Worrying that they will be hung in the midst of air like Final Destination 3, perhaps…

PC040732

Ohh my ! Executed for bringing water into Sunway… ?

PC040681 

Wei Shan and Xin Yi work in PROGRESS

PC040690

Lonely Hong Seng wanna be alone…

PC040697 PC040698

Grand Canyon , if I am not mistaken of the name.

The best part is still – The Snake!

PC040731

Trying to recall where is it? and when I took this photo…

PC040725 

Water… Water… Water…

PC040726

Trying to jump while taking a photo but ended up -  FAIL == Looked like O C –ing izit?

PC040730

PC040735

Last photo before Wei Shan left.

 

IMG_3410

In D toilet.

IMG_3412 IMG_3413

Male and Female Version of HS. Which one nicer/?

So as not to bore readers, I won’t write too much and will just type “skip” instead .. OK CUT THE CRAP< >Here we go…

Then we…

SKIP

SKIP

SKIP

and then bye bye. The end.

No comments: