January 23, 2010

First Exam - Intervensi Test

 

We started our exam in the third week. 

So regret for not studying well during the end year holiday and now have to pay for it . But not that bad too . Why Say SO? Because TIPS AROUND EVERYWHERE!!!

The first BM test ended and went to Martin then saw some tuition friends and started my very evil plan. We exchanged the test papers!

So exam definitely should not be a problem , I think. Well before History test I got the whole paper and most of my classmates copied the answers. Then, Sejarah  was nothing but a piece of cake!

But still, I do not understand why the government has to start the test so early till we have no choice but to use dirty ways to score high marks. I can choose not to do so. But When the whole world, i mean, mostly the whole school doing that, how can I still acting as if I am pure and not POLLUTED? It’s unfair to me.

Unexpected one. I started to feel guilty for what I’d done. Look I am a PRS. I am a prefect. And now I am doing all those things that going against my own principles. WHat Am I DoinG? I finished the test within 20 minutes and I sat there, took off my spec, stared at the paper, let my mind raced. Is this really ME?

Time up. I handed in my paper. Right after that, I turned to Ching Li, who sat behind me, and said : I wont do that anymore next time.

No comments: