December 30, 2009

In Memory of dear Lucky

I remember very well. That day once I came back from tuition my mum kept on hurrying me to go to my aunt’s house – just opposite my house and claimed that there was a surprise for me. My sis was still there that time.

Surprise? PSP or PS3?

Wondering what it was, I followed my sis and on the moment my sis stepped into the house, my sis was screaming as if there’s a tiger there. What it was then ?

OMG! It’s a super duper cute puppy!

So small and tiny! Sleeping on the cool marble, stretching its legs outward like a little piggie . That was my first sight of it.

CIMG0151

Its hairs were so smooth and I couldn’t help stop stroking molesting it gently. One good thing about it was , it seldom barks. Unless…

CIMG0825

Being locked in the cupboard and watching its master went away from it.

And this mischievous one liked to bite , everything it will bite . There was one time my aunt went oversea and I helped her to take care of it. And it started to bite everything it saw and running here and there until I couldn’t bear it. I was taking a nap on the sofa and it leaped on me. Then it deserved its punishment and took its lesson… Wahahahaha

DSC00689

What was its name? I suggested Bobby, my mum liked Lucky then my aunt preferred Goffy. But called it Lucky as last.

Afraid of height too.

DSC00703

It even joined my sister’s farewell party.

CIMG0241 CIMG0168

The staircase was the place where it slept.

DSC00367

Rapped by my cousin.

 DSC00697

Will lick you from time to time to get puppies’ food.

DSC07126

DSC07121

“What you want? Food? Yeah I know. Telepathy hahax xD”

Until there’s one day when my aunt told us that she wanted to give  it to my cousin’s friend as it was too costly to have a puppy. It may be fun, but it’s not easy as she had to take care of it at the same time needed to keep the house clean. Thinking that she’s just grumbling as she usually did, I ignored her and one day she really sent her off and allowed us to see it for the last time. Quite shocked and What the… Before that she was like keep on asking my brothers and I and of course we asked her not to do so. I saw her quite reluctant too and yet, she did it, so cruel.

It was the night when my cousin’s friend asked my aunt : Aunty, have you really considered about it. My aunt simply just nod and said goodbye to that small baby. We saw the car drove away and the puppy was sitting so still, didn’t know that it was dumped…

Few days later, I heard my mum said that aunty was very very sad and she felt very very lonely. Human Beings tend to regret only after they lose something. It was a very wrong decision I had made in my entire life , she said. The puppy’s new master refused to return the puppy too. So sad X(

My aunt said , it now had a few friends over there. When it first reached there, it wasn’t used to it and always slept at the staircase.

DSC00361

In memory of Lucky, the dog. . .

No comments: