December 11, 2009

The Shameless Beggar

Someone behind me. I sensed it somehow. A stalker.

Hoho it couldn’t be. It had been following me after I came back from jog. With silent pace, it approached me , and….

‘Meow!’

Oh poor creature. It’s just a tiny little filthy kitten yowling for food, I guess. It followed me blindly, without hesitating. Ohh doesn’t it know I’m a cat abuser? Wakaka xD.

I had been walking briskly for few hundred metres and still, it followed me, as if we knew each other before that. Well.  who knows? I am fated to meet it. An undeniable fact. I gently clapped my hands, and it ran towards me. I lost my patience. I’m just too lazy to wait. I just simply carried it with my palm, and murmured : let’s go home! 

Its bulging eyes glared at me , struggling to get rid of me. I unlocked the lock, enter my house compound, but it’s seemed so afraid. Its fur bristling , apparently. Hey I am not a villain! I bring you here for food. Afraid that it’d run away through the small hole at the fence, I have no idea but to trap it it a pail that was used to collect dirty clothes. Sorry for keeping you in dark temporary, I didn’t know how to communicate with this poor creature, to ask it to wait!

Quickly I went and prepared a bowl of milk for it . It was a rush and I’d forgotten how many teaspoons I added into the hot water and mixed it. So I could see… it was damn saturated lol…

I am not lying. I got proof to prove my good deeds. xD

IMG_3916

Poor kitten kena trapped …

IMG_3921 IMG_3929

Nah… enjoying your milk. Later on , it stared at me again with its emerald green eyes and meow-ed again. Wtf as if giving it a bowl of milk is a must!

It almost drank ( don’t know which word to be used to describe – it actually used its tongue to lick!)  the entire bowl. Almost. After drinking,  it simply just rested upon my sport shoes, so relaxing nia…. I could never tell what this shameless kitten was thinking. her mind was unreadable. Lol unless I have the ability to read animals’ mind. xD   Well it’s indeed a little tough cookie.

IMG_3932

Why would I helped it? This wasn’t the first time I know, but I just somehow asked to do that. Perhaps, my journey back from Perak slightly changed my personality towards nature and felt that it is an obligation for mankind to help others. Who knows? Take the story of “The bird and the ant” for instance, maybe someday it would help me.

Ok it’s time to go kitty. I saw it still lying down, reluctant to leave. Sorry, I cannot let mum see you. I dumped it, or more politely, I brought it to a place few metres away from my house, and let it go…

I am always so warm- hearted , right?  xD  Kasih Sayang mah…

1 comment:

Jen Yee~* said...

hey~
干了好事吗。。
不错不错!嘿嘿~

愿上帝保佑你。。^^

要相信。。
好心有好报!
加油!