November 30, 2009

Minesweeper sweeps my mind!

A plays Dota , B is currently addicted to Left For Dead 2 , but who would be as geeky as me? Your friend, Chin Yung, is now on Minesweeper , the lamest game ever for you, I presume.

Lol since when I am so addicted to this silly game? WaiT! It’s not a silly game buddies! Should you think in this way you are utterly wrong! To complete the mission one really needs the patience and wisdom like me to guess and determine which boxes contain the hidden and unseen mines. Every step might be fatal! Hahah .. No big deal . The certain box would explode in a certain extent only. Therefore if you always win the game , no doubt, you are the best mine digger that everyone wishes to be xD xD.

Allow me to gloat over my success here.

Picture2

Nah. try to break my record - 19 seconds. The easiest stage.For beginner like you. Haha.. But the next one is much tougher …

Picture3

Not bad too . 129 seconds to accomplish the impossible mission! Wow feel great looking back at my masterpiece. Anyway, this is nothing to be proud of lar wei… the intermediate stage .

Picture1

This is the toughest amongst all. The tile grids are 16 x 30 and it’s definitely not easy to win. The advanced level. See the explosion above? You will suffer in agony when you see you are on the verge of success ar… But only one single step ! One single step , leads to DEATH! Haha This could be as exciting and exhilarating as Counter Strike lolx. xD

My addiction toward Minesweeper is related to Jonny Lee lol for introducing this game to me and made me enjoyed it but suffer from the bad results I earned for the End Year Exam lo. You know, i just could not control myself from this during the week prior to the examination . Once I passed by the computer, surely I would tell myself : Hey, just give a damn try. I will get back to books after giving 5 tries. Well, it’s just a lie to myself. I would spend at least half an hour until my subconscious mind woke me up. Haiz… Part of failure is attributed to Jonny lo.

Minesweeper – This game in dire needs full commitment and patience and I believe not everybody could easily win in this game. If it is applied to reality, it’ll be about choices you make in life. As I just mentioned above, every step will lead to danger , only the seriousness of consequences matter. Though this is just a game, even if you lost , so what? Just gently click of the restart button and give a second attempt! But how many restarts are there in your path of life? If I were to have a chance, I would choose to relive my year of 2009, but have I?

So one really needs to think over and over again before you click on a certain box. Otherwise, no one but you alone will bear the responsibility shouldered on you.Crying over spilled milk. Again, make right choices. Make right decisions. Choose your friends, decide on your enemies. Only this you will be heading to the peak of success.

Well have a nice day la… XD XD Why I crapped so much? Hehe

Minesweeper sweeps my Mind! Rocksssssxxs

Chin Yung

No comments: