February 20, 2009

(------ ^^)

26 February 2009.

I was so shocked when i saw the figure --- 359 shown in my blog. I know it's nothing to be proud of, since there are so many bad comments there. Anyway, Fine, since I had already made a decision--- clarify everything...

Since I had cancelled that post, hope it would also mark an end of the commotion.
But I would like to emphasize here,the reason I cancelled the post is not because of those insane comments left in my Cbox. There are also plenty of them, agree with my action, praise my skills in writing a sarcastic poem (until I am going to fly... XD). I realised my mistake only after I take some time to calm myself down and think in a more proper, positive way.

Though some of comments are sorta mad, and I seriously doubt your existence(maybe the comments are created by one person...) , I insist to reply your comments.

To:

Max & Guest... , I like your comment a lot. You are a rational ,understanding person . Thanks.

Jack-QQ.... , You are really weird in calling yourself QQ. Anyway, if you wanna leave comment, do it as proper as Max. As i had already told, I will only express my true feeling in this blog. So if u disagree with my word, leave.

Y2J... Thx for your words -- both sides oso wrg. But please , do not use the word sucks. Its no good to be viewed. Mind your words. Only do it in ur own blog.


beh tahan coward people... I don't find myself a loser. I am here Just to express my emotional feeling . If you are game enough, show your real name in the Cbox. And the contents in my post are truth, there is no need for me to prove any theory. Again, if you disagree with my words, leave.




OK! I admitted, I lose control of my emotion that day. But You guys must know, you may face the same thing in the future if your help is not appreciated, but being mocked, criticised in another way round. I was really pissed off . I didn't hate one so deeply before!

It's good to realise your mistake earlier.

Lastly, I realised MY MISTAKE after I discussed with my friends regarding this case. What is the use to degrade him in my blog? It will only degrade me as well. No good for both sides. Since he had already apologised, why should I still give him a hard time in school? School should be our second home, a place for us to be happy while gaining knowledge. Everyone should be sincere to his friends and helps peers.

Because of emo, I was out of control. I had even forgotten my role as PRS in school. This awakened me from being so bad.

Guys, don't worry.

I had called him out for a talk during PJK. From his words, I can see, he was so regret for what he had done to me and asked for an apology. Since he's so brave to utter the word sorry, that's not good if I rejected it, right? With another friend beside me , I commented on him. When the talk almost came to an end, I explained my anger and apologised too.

Both of us were relieved after expressing our feeling, with words.

I guess, the war between us should has been ended, if only his apology is not a fake one.

To all my friends, especially 4S1 students, he may had done something wrong . But it is already a past. You know, 生气=拿别人的错误惩罚自己。Angry of somebody will only suffer yourself.

Remember, the word---缘 makes us knows each other, studies in the same environment, Hahax. I know it sounds funny , as if it is told by some old floks, but it is true somehow. Treasure your friends around you. Be honest to one another. Talk face to face when you are disagree with somebody actions or words. Take this commotion as a lesson. Make 4S1 to be a better class! Unity!!!

Let the school to be the place where all our wonderful memories are kept !!!

(---------- ^^)

No comments: