March 3, 2009

16th Birthday



This cake looks cool, doesn't it? ROARS!!!

Well, it's not my birthday cake. I have no cake for birthday...

1st of March ----- Chin Yung's 16th Birthday... but, so what???

As my mum says, if you lead a happy life everyday, everyday would be your birthday.
It's absolutely right.

People used to say, sweet sixteen. But for me, sixteen is not sweet, and yet, it is bitter. I think i need not to explain why here. SO... for all form 1,2 and 3 friends, enjoy your honeymoon year.

Back to my birthday story, seriously I don't feel good on this particular day.While I was struggling, doing my homework , Kah Leong reminded me of the arrival of my birthday with a warm regard---


Jojo happy birthday:) wish ur dream come true.. fren forever:-)

I smiled while I read the SMS. Subsequently Estelle and Wendy sent their wishes through SmS too in this midnight. It kept my heart warm. These are what friends meant to be...

It is not a good thing if your birthday fall on a holiday. No one will celebrate for you or even realise it. Perhaps, only SMSes would fill the air with care and love...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Next morning, My DAD and MUM asked me :

" Joe, do you want KFC for your dinner tonight? ''
" No "
"Cake "
"No "
" A bicycle, which you always dream to have one?"
"Aiya, don't waste money on these lar... I wanna study, no time to celebrate... "

You may think I am a weird one. But I just don't feel like want to celebrate it as I know, it means nothing. Blowing 16 candles could make all your wishes come true? Cutting a lion cake could keep you healthy and happy forever? Therefore, it's meaningless... I just want to be happy in this day. Yet, I ended up studying Add maths with Umaas (Martin tuition teacher) for 4 hours in Nirwana College... (plus enjoying some dirty yellow jokes....)

f:x---> 2x+16 ... fg(x)---> ????

One of Umaas DIRTY JOKES
Class, this is add math + Bio class to test u all how good in both subjects ar.. Listen:

A couple wanted to have sex. But they lost their freedom since they have children. So they would be very pleased if UMAAS have his Add Math Kelas Tambahan more often .[indirectly promoting him... haha] They then created a password. Whenever they wanna have sex, they will say:" Dear, I want to write letter tonight. "

One day, daddy asked his son to pass this message to his mum...
"Tell mummy , I want to write letter tonight"
After few minutes, the son with a curious look told daddy...
"Mama said cannot write letter , coz got red ribbon."
Daddy disappointed.

Few days later, Mummy told his son:
"Tell daddy I don't have red ribbon already, so can write letter today. Tell Dadd
Son passed the message to Daddy.

Guess what Daddy said?

Then Daddy said: WHAT!!!??? Why Dont SHE TELL EARLIER?! I just wrote letter by hand!!!?

If you have [???] lots of question marks in your mind right now, you are proven to be one of the naive one. Forget about it if you do not understand... HAHAHA...
Sickening joke.
~END~

Don't worry about me. I am not one of those maniacs who torture themselves by forcing themselves to study... study and study... I will celebrate it on 8th March, which is my sister's birthday. Together we celebrate, we feel happier (coz less money is spent ma... XD)

Hereby, Thanks to all my friends who send warm regards to me , treated me chicken rice and those who sang Happy Belated Birthday Song to me in file room. I really appreciate it. Friends forever ya!!!

------------------------------
XXX: Chin Yung, today ur bday today or 2mr ar???
Joe : Walao.....
XXX: Today izit?
Joe : Yea...
XXX: I thought it's 2 of March???
Joe : ==









No comments: