March 28, 2009

Monthly Test

March Monthly Test.
I spent most of my precious time on History.
For those who hate this subject, no doubt , it's an awfully boring subject. But what could you do since it is a compulsory subject like Malay?
Blame yourself for being a Malaysian.

Do not neglect these subjects--> BM, SJ and Moral.
They are pretty important if you are aiming to get JPA scholarship to further your study to other countries. Once you get a B for one of the subjects, you have to say bye to your goal.

So why not face them in a positive way? :)

Tips to get good result in SEJARAH
Step 1: Aim higher .
Step 2: Say 'I love Sejarah ' every time before you read it.
Step 3: Act stupid. Everything in the book is absolutely true.

Then guarantee you get A1. Hot tips. I did that.


Horrible Result:
* ( )= Person who got Highest score

Bahasa Melayu --> 88% (Me ! Highest score in class!!! Ya Hoo!)
Bahasa Inggeris--> 83% (Divya 85% )
Bahasa Cina --> 98% (Don't be shocked! It's very easy. Almost everyone in my class got >90% .. Highest score!)
Sejarah --> 92% (Beaten down by Min Li with one mark, sob.. 93%)
Moral --> Unknown score
Biology --> 78% (Min Li 88%)
Physics --> 75% (Min Li again! Arh.. 91%)
Chemistry --> 74% (Sin ting 84% .. finally.. phew)
Account --> 97% (Highest in my class! But lose to Jonathan from 4E1,100%!! Awesome!)
Basic Economy -->88% (Highest in my class! But lose to Jonathan from 4E1,97%!! Cool!)
Mathematics --> 72% (Sze Han 98%! Hahz.. Carelessness...)

Carelessness is the most horrible factor of failure. Full of hope will just vanish in all a sudden. Let's see how it works-->

ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS --> 38%!!! Hong Seng and Woan Shian 96%!

I was like... What's this?! Is this my paper? Even my Pendidikan Seni and Jasmani in form one till form three obtain higher result than this! Oh My God! I rechecked my name. And the reality is always so cruel. To my utter dismay, 'Lee Chin Yung' is written there...

I had done the correction and if I was not careless, probably I can get 88% . Serves me right for underestimate 'carelessness'.

Pn. Yeap, my BC teacher laughed at me, acted as if she was thrilled when she was informed about my poor result, like a wicked witch only. Hahax.. I know she was shocked. And it's very normal to react in this way.

"PMR 8As. So What!?" She smiled while she said this. I agreed with her.
Anyhow, Pn Yeap, I will prove that I am not that poor. A1 will be mine in mid year examination!

ARH!! Earth hour! If only it can give my 48 hours a day...

1 comment:

×eujene× said...

“哇!!”
那是我的第一个反应~哈哈
你们都好厉害哦!
我的成绩真的很糟糕~~
看来我真的要好好反省自己了!

我们一起加油吧~!=)