April 10, 2009

Go-go-go for AGOGO!!!!

My hands were shaking like hell while I promoted our homemade Agogo Fried Chicken and Nuggets in front of 1200pairs of BULDGING eyes in Dewan Dato Wong Kee Tat!!! Anyway, I did it successfully!! Didnt I???!!! Yoooo............

"We are here to promote Agogo! Unlike any other classes, we are going to fry ourselves , with SINCERITY, PASSION & CARE for the school in order to raise the school fund! Support us!" I shout with the top of my voice.
"Guess What? How much for 3 pieces of nuggets? 3 dolars? 2 ? You are wrong! IT's 1 Ringgit! Inmpossible to get such a low price in any other places in Kula Lumpur!!!"

The students cheered! Pn Usha was smiling broadly. And I am too passionate in promotion until I lost my voice.

"4S1, are you ready for Agogo SloGAN!?" I Screamed!!! (using microphone somemore)
"Yes! Yes! Yes! Go-Go-Go for Agogo.. Go-Go-Go for Agogo.. Go-Go-Go for Agogo!!! "

I saw Ah Tin from the front stage. He is screaming like maniac only... Hahaha... But this is what we 4S1 hope for!!!

Once again thunderous clap from other classes could be heard. I saw them, staring at us ,enviously. Mr John even captured our photo while we were promoting!!!

I am so thrilled to see all the classmates working all together, giving moral support by shouting our slogan in the hall , peel the onions ,grind the garlics , wash the chickens and marinate with seasoning after the school ended to show our 4S1 spirit!!!

I told myself. Thanks God! Luckily I am not in 4S2, otherwise I would not experience such a happy moment, working together , experience the sweetness and bitterness together.

Even Puan Usha, our class teacher who always used to scold us madly(You are arrogant! Do you think I like to teach your class. Damn Bloody....{dut....}) in the beginning of the year, now had started to praise us and even say
"Now I am no more regret to be your class teacher!"

Yahoo.... It's touching...

4S1!!! Go-Go-Go!!!!!!!

Tomorrow, we are facing 4S2 who are going to sell fried chicken named UNCLE BOB , just opposite to our stall!!!
Remember to come to our carnival to witness the SMKTC's carnival war between these 2 Classes!

I even bet with Selvina with full confidence, we will win. Even if we lose, we lose with pride as we gain something precious , which is not possesed by them, 4S2.

Here I am promoting my class stall once again, on behalf of my class , but in this blog. Pls support ME!!! Thanks!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SMK Taman Connaught Carnival !!Best Fried Chicken in Town !!!
Even better than KFC or any fast food outlets !!!!

4S1's AGOGO Stall
Date : 11th of April 2009
Time: 8.00a.m - 4.00p.m
Venue: SMK Taman Connaught Parking Lot
Products on sale : Fried chickens , Nuggets and Drinks!

You are mostly welcomed to come to our stall(4S1) and try out the pipping-hot delicious fried chicken and nuggets prepared just for you !!!!


DON'T MISS THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!!!
FORGET ABOUT MR.BOB!!!
You are truly an uncle if you buy it

Best regards,
4S1

1 comment:

Titus said...

4S1 L.L.(Lame Losers)...
Lose to 4S2 then cakap banyak- banyak...
For heaven's sake 4S1, use a bit of your head, will you?! Do you think in a 1,000 years, that we (4S2) is SoOo 'free' that we want to sell the same as you do?! We planned to sell other things(you do not need to know) in the first place, OK. We just ran out of resources only. That day during Carnival, you were lucky not to be 'murdered' by Uncle Bob. You were like "Buy A-GO-GO, DON'T buy Uncle Bob" Do you even know that 'Uncle Bob Fried Chicken' is famous in the KL's 'pasar malam'! I know you guys got a lot of 'SICERERITY, LOVE & WATEVER', but hey, we(4S2) still stick together in the END. You can listen to watever crap Vincent is telling you but, Oi Uncle, your chicken got REFUNDED because the chicken WAS NOT COOKED .We might be selling or frying FOOD but we still got work on our 'game room'(although is quite 'funny' in a bad way).

So please la, lose already, fine, fight again next year or work together NEXT year. Don't spread that we(4S2)is not working together or not sincere. We are, it's just that you are not there to see it.

P/S: -Don't forget your bet,Joseph.
-For your information, Vincent already told us he WILL be BUSY at the Esso Mobil stall, so we did not ask help from him. Conclusion: He WAS NOT there to see our unity.