April 26, 2009

MBS COMBINED BOARD GATHERING

Oh, we gonna be late!!!

Vincent, Wai Cheng and I were huffing and puffing to reach MBS, hoping that we could reach there by at least 2:15pm. Well, it's not good to be late anyway. Right after the SonnYBiZ weekly meeting, we took taxi to the nearest LRT station.

Well, sad to say, :( we were deceived by the sly taxi uncle. He purposely took another route to bring us there so that he could charge us more. Poor Vincent! He was so pissed off since he was the one who asked the uncle to fetch us to bdr Tun Razak instead of Tasik Selatan station. Lolx. ^^ I consoled him by saying,

Never mind Vincent. The money of which should not belong to that fellow is not enough to pay his dental fees. (Curse Him!)


Haiz... Soon then we arrived at MBS, 20 minutes late. Well, lateness is better than absence. Agree hor? We were pleased to see the other prefects of our school had already arrived.


喂,你到了啊?

Shh.... Cannot speak Mandarin ar...!

Opps..... forgotten jor...


Hmmm... What a strict school! But it'll be great if SMKTC also has this rule. Gosh! My friend told me before that if you speak in Chinese, you'll be fine , get saman.(Coz he kena b4 ma...) Or even stay for a detention class if you do anything against the school rules. Whoa... It's much better than our school lolx. At least the caning system is not practised in their school. I could say , 80% of the boys in our school had their butt kissed by Mr. John Toh's cane before just because of some small mistakes such as forgot to do hmwk, forgot to bring books and bla bla bla.* Sigh* Haha.. Proud to say, I am one of the 20%...








The photo we took in their school compound. A very nice scenery for me... Just that our gigantic body sizes blocked the mini waterfall.










Wah... very nice o.. Woan Shian seemed to love the souvenir a lot. Indeed, they did a very nice souvenir .But I don't think they make it themselves lol. Just like what I guessed, they ordered from the Central Market after I interviewed the people incharge of this.





The meaningful speech from the Head Prefect was delivered. Sorry Yeah! I was so unfair by only taking the Head Prefect photo. 2 reasons:



1)--- I am also a prefect mah... I ponder this question for a moment when I was in Form 1.


Why ar? Why a small library needs so many librarians where a wide school compound needs lesser prefects?


No wonder librarians always appear to be so free... No offense..


2)--- Wendy cried and nagged me
Chin Yung, u looked like him!!!


The performances bored me seriously , except these...


The Doraemon Dance. Hilarious Dance that intrigued us and we had a good time laughing. Beh tahan... Gratz, they had spoilt Doraemon's reputation successfully...xD



The Moral teacher taught me not to practise Vandalism since Standard 1. But these people were hitting the tables with their sticks! When comes to the end of performance, they even threw the sticks on the tables and left without a backward glance. Cool! XD



I did not understand what's the message they wished to imply from this drama. What captured me was the fairy only... Pretty ... :)










After the meal, I had a dull moment in playing some childish games and yet, I see some of them enjoyed the game so much. What so fun to pass straws to one another? Lol. It brought me down. It bored me seriously.











I couldn't bear it and I wanted to leave even the teacher there asked me to stay longer. Tell me why should I stay pls? I guess, my insistence to leave had pissed her off. Well, who cares?










Take a photo before I left.



I had forgotten which fellow told me the people there spent only 2 weeks for the preparation of this gathering. HmmM...They organised this just for the sake of organizing. No other means.


Haiz... no wonder...







No comments: