April 25, 2009

Seats Changing

Tuesday

I was anticipating Pn.Usha class to see what will she comment on us regarding our achievement in the carnival.

In return, she never say anything about that but only said

"Well, now I want to change your seats. You three of you go behind, now!" She ordered the 3 prefects.
With a dismay look, they say bye to their seats and move.

Oh My God! I do not want to change my feng-shui seat.

Wei Shan calmed me down :

Aiya, she won;t change our seats one. We both 1 boy 1 girl mah... This is what she want.

Then immediately Usha pointed at her.

Wei Shan , you have to sacrifice. Switch place with Chun Keong.

How can it be??? Nooooooo....

Me : No teacher. You shouldn't separate us. She is good in Math and Science subjects and I am good in Languages. We can help each other.

Usha : Well, better still. So you can teach Chun Keong and she can guide Guang Wei.

And My classmates say ,

Chin Yung, Silence is golden. You will only stir the situation.

I experienced the pain and disappointment and I did not know why. I could sense the blood pressure was beyond the normal scale. WTF! Just because of those lazy bugs and we need to sacrifice? It doesn't make any sense! I gripped my fist and I know I was in a bad temper. I would like to say millions of words but they stucked in my throat. Yeah, correct! I could do nothing.

Eh, weird case! Why was I so EmO? Is Wei Shan so important and become part of my life? Who knows? Perhaps I am not really used to it because she is extremely good in Math. I depend too much on her in the past and now I need to be independent.

Ok, let me think again. For now , sit like this. I will rearrange your seats.

Now, Chun Keong beside me instead of Wei Shan.

Kick ur ass!

At night, through the phone
Wei Shan : Eh, I sit next to u again la except Usha's period. U know, u r my dictionary
Chi Yung : Ok. Then Should I call u as my encyclopedia?



_________________________________

Wednesday

During Math period, Wei Shan sat beside me again. The mixture of feelings stirred in me. I would treasure her now.

Hey just pure friends. Do not think of other things.

When came to English period, everyone was quiet as usual. Pn Usha came in and changed their seats. Now Yew Choong and Zhi Zhuin sit behind me.

I missed Sin Ting! Zhi Zhuin cried.

Haha...

Too bad. Later Pn Usha even announced that we could not change our seats without her knowledge. Oh, damn it. We lost our freedom! Her initiative was good, but did she ever care of our feelings?

Bye, Wei Shan. You can still borrow Sejarah notes from me.

No comments: