April 25, 2009

Sushi King Promotion --- Sushi Lovers



Only 2 ringgits for 1 plate of Sushi for member? Whao! Pretty awesome!







This time it involves 13 people, by using 3 member cards. I didn't been to Sushi King before. So why not I join?



Right after Add Math Class ,the school bell rang signifies the end of school. The girls quickly take a taxi ride to Leisure Mall Sushi King so that we do not need to line up for ages there. For we guys, we walked there.

Hey, the taxi fee to Leisure mall could be used to exchange with a plate of Sushi. Then I rather choose the latter.

We guys then walk together in a big crowd as if we are from fu tao bong. 斧头帮.

But later, we began to separate and move on using different route to see which group is the fastest one. See how funny we are. Hong Seng even applies what Pn Heng taught in class just now to this situation.



There are many ways in solving this question. Now they choose to use graph method, and the oher group choose number line method , then we choose tic-tac-toe method lo...


Lastly , our group which consists of Me, Hong Seng, Kah Leong and Niki Lee got the second
place. Yeah!!! At least we can laugh at the slowest group.HAHAAH XD
Once we reached there, we straight away enter the restaurant. Haha... Good strategy girls. From inside of the restaurant, we laugh at Xiu Fen for not joining us. Therefore, she need to pay the price and and enjoy her tedious moment waiting with the scout friends until we finish eating lo.. hohoho...


This is the first time I taste Wasabi. Blek... ><>

See how many plates we take from the photos .
I spend 12 ringgits for my lunch. Ah... That's too much. Recently I spent too much money and now I am nearly broke out already! Well, the Sushi are apparently smaller during this promotion week.
Anyhow, it is worthwhile since this is the first time.


And I have been late to my tuition centre since I am intoxicated by the splendid taste of Sushi and Japanese green tea for half an hour. Haiz.. Never mind la.. Since Subra used to talk crap before he starts the lesson.

What a nice day!

No comments: