February 20, 2009

Over my dead body? You're a dead MAN!

Instantly, I got my face blushed while i finished reading his blog.


Is the blush caused by embarassment ? Anger?


The unbearable heat... it's gonna burn my face!!! I had already turned darker after the marching practice in school under the hot, blazing sun! . But his blog made me more high!!! (u know, there are different colors between my neck and my face!!! )


I couldn't stop myself from blogging! Feeling very very *dut* , I must express my feeling!


Fellow friends, perhaps , you can help me to answer my question. You know about me, don't you?


Beforehand, let me tell you what's going on ......



* WAAAARNING*


If you are the supporter of the 'his' , quickly, do not hesitate, press the red cross button located at the top right corner of this page!!!



* I am trying not to use even a single foul word in my blog. Anyhow If i cant help typing it out, I am so sorry. It may because of the uncontrollable anger in me.



*See? I had actually answered my question.



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



Ok. Let's name him F. (f=f**k, suits him!!!)



Below is my conversation between a girl and me:



Girl : He has a very serious attitude problem. You all should do something to him.

ME : No. Don't scold him. He is just new and don't know what is his fault. Talk to him nicely. Pls.

Girl : ....... ==



Well, I am really a kind-hearted one.

Me: Chances should be given to everyone when he or she, do not even know his or her problem, then as a friend, we couldn't just isolate him/her like this, right?



AND NOW, IT'S ALL BULL-SHIT!



I just don't know why, why am I being so kind.



After Sin Ting and I giving our sincere comment to F in his blog, I expect him to say,' OK! Perhaps this is the only way to solve my problem. I will see you face to face! ' But instead, blood nearly gushes out from my nostrils and mouth when I read F's latest blog. Not even have a sense of remorse of what he had done within this 2 months, F criticised our words in return. Can't he realise his own mistakes?This is my first experience of having such a moron as friend... hahaha...funny you may wonder, but it is true.

As I had mentioned , no lies, but truths here.


Behold of the lengthy crap
--- F is new in our school. And unfortunately, he came into 4S1. Initially, I welcomed him. He seemed to be a very nice guy! Seemingly, he is very good in leading when he said , " No matter u choose me as a monitor, I will try my best." Immediately, it had its effect. We voted for him.

Things seemed to be different when the girls and guys ,complaining to me every now and then, trying to tell me about his poor attitude. Should I believe in their words? Not exactly. I have my own principle, which is, I have my own stand, wouldn't easily affected by others' word. My pair of eyes are the only one i could trust!


--- She , currently in 4E1 , used to be F's ex-classmate. I first met her when Sze Min introduced her to me. She appeared to be very nice girl to befriend with either. Somehow, she told me about F's poor attitude in his previous school until the entire school anti him. Well, she even said thanks god for not placing them in the same class! At that moment, I was wondering... Is F that evil until his face is so yucky to behold???

Sorry to say, I wouldn't believe in you. Maybe he is here to look for a new enviroment or perhaps, a new life. I replied apathetically, though some of my friends began to agree with her.

--- As stupid as a donkey, Weng Liek and me brought F to see Eric, Head Prefect of Prefectorial Board. Bloody hell! I hereby apologise to all members of Prefectorial Board for having him become a prefect! Sorry for the troubles that I had created !

You might be wondering... What happened to Chin Yung? Why he suddenly criticise him like this 1?

Well, it never occur to me to post this blog. But Up to this moment, I think, should I still remain silent and pretended as if I know nothing!? He is a disaster!

Pretty good in deceiving appearance, teachers , who are not that close to F compared to his classmates, fell into his trap. Thinking that he is a good boy, the teachers backed him up!

He is sorta irresponsible monitor. Thx to him, our Physics teacher got pissed off with prefects. Liek gor even got madly scolded by her. Everyone in 4S1 witnessed it. Of course Liek felt unhappy and approached F. Not even a sorry, he scolded Liek in return. Only if he is Liek, if I were Liek, his nose will bleed at that moment.

Liek is our friend since form 2. Of course we backed him up! Come on la wei, everyone knows how to judge who is right and who is wrong in that case. So very soon, they began to isolate him.

The girl prefects felt pissed off too because of his irresponsble attitude. Few weeks ago , we were waiting in front of Physics Lab , not being informed of the teacher's absence. As a monitor, you should go to check it out, shouldn't you? The prefects helped him. Being asked whether he know the teacher had gone for course after they checked it out, he said ," of course I know la... u think i what oso dunno meh? "

Then? Is this signifies that we still have to wait? Juz ask us get back to class la, dude!

Lastly, he apologized to the girls. I know , it is a fake one. Without sincerity.

Haha... very funny. He expressed his emotional feeling towards students in 4S1 and prefects in blog (It had been deleted, nevermind, I could barely remember).

Firstly, F implied Liek Gor as a prefect who loved to use foul and vulgar words. Yeah, I agree with him. Liek shouldn't use so many impolite words, especially in front of those people who easily got sensitive. But Please la, Do not ever forget , when you are pointing a finger to somebody, the rest of the fingers point back to you! Didn't you speak a vulgar word before? Can you swear?Prefects shouldn't speak in such impolite manner, but students can?

Secondly, he said prefects do not greet teacher. Very well, but we didn't make our juniors to greet us! They did willingly, by themselves. Respect is to be earned, not to be demanded. It is our fault for not greeting them indeed.But since there are so many dissastifaction in him, why not he voice it out? He is a prefect! I thought he is not dumb... He wrote that in his blog, instead. So funny! He only found this problem when Pn. Usha ticked it out. What a copy-cat!

The funniest thing, he said the students just highlight the importance of study and do not know how to play.No fun! LoLX, of course la. Because we don't play with F. What's the point of having a friend who backstab you without your knowledge and report to teacher, saying that somebody bullies him? We don't do fake things! Obviously I have no solid evidence, neither do I have any witness to prove my accusation right, I didn't spread my thoughts to others. Anyway, this is my blogspot and I have the right to comment on everything. Even it is just a guess! (No ISA here right?)

Thirdly, he talked about Daniel, Web Team master. I am not too positive if he is implying him. That's not important. The point is, he did something wrong and he can still say,'Just because of a small mistake, he said bla bla bla to me and i am pissed off! '.

We like to play like any other teens. But when comes to something serious which need certain commitment, we will turn serious. And if you can't bear the scold, or thinking that the words --- I had tried my best can get everything done , please resign from taking any posts! Let people who is more responsible handle it.

Seemed like F feel very bad being in Connaught. Well, Just leave whenever you want! You comments on everything as if you are the only one who is doing the right thing. Even a noobie knows, 20 persons dislike 1 person. Is it the 20 persons fault or the 1 person fault? You think I don't know about your history in your previous school? I have friends in Perimbun ,dude! Do you want me to list all your bad deeds out? We, mostly all 4S1 members are a team. We know each other more . Therefore...

Over our dead body, you'll soon get paid off, dear F!

P/S -- Lesson: Do not ever judge a book by its cover , to fellow teachers and friends...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, jo, I m totally agree with u...
We know who we r, ok??
Is he the only with good result without studying, FYI, from std 5 to 6 , maintain my first position as number 1 without even flipping a piece of paper after school n I was the head of librarian + half head prefect consultant, k???
He got number 8 without study, I got 6 in form 1 just playing, ponteng n hanging around with selvina they all...
What his problem?? Show off in front of me when he is an ant in front of me???
And first of all, I just want to clarify I didn't vote him as the monitor, k??
Another one who is he to comment us??
After commenting just say that 'I am just writing on my dairies'..
Huh, what a brilliant idea and innocent thing to say...
I think we just need to talk to him face to face, not in this blog...

Danielbmw said...

guess wat? some chickens are afraid to appear..they are like chicken in the real life...and a Hero in the cyberspace...Wat a hero.....I love chicken heros...


Anyway, I have told him of my rongs doing..i know i am quite harsh towards him..n i tried to finish this problem and solve it so that we can understand each other.I explained to him how school is ...Try to let him understand..We must have serious times and not seroius time..


But i realize, he keeps talking about his fantasy...Fantasy world...LOL....Fantasy.....Fantasy..I jz cannot forget bout his FANTASY....


I ask him to forgive me..I explain to him that i was harsh towards him..Guess wat he said...LOL, DANIEL..iT'S SUMTHIN FRM THE FANTASY WORLD, DON BRING UP2 REALITY...LIFE IS LIKE TIP..UPS AND DOWNS..CHECK MY ..BLA BLA BLA..

Wat the heck..i want to have friends not enemy..Y? y can't u forgive me..I know i was too harsh..


Anyway, before this happened..I was neutral with him..Some 4s1 student comment that i was neutral bout everything..quiet true..but not always..But i was positive with him..even after they told me the other side of him..reminds me of Dr jekll and mr hyde..bt this is Mr Chicken and cyber noob hero..

Y can't u talk to people in real life and solve all the problems..so that we can be friends..We actually are not seroius people(100%). We like jokes...

In form 2 i, Mr john.., sok Chun, sit at the back of the class...We joke around..the whole day we would be chating and joking..but...contunue later..bye...