August 22, 2009

Weird Bloggers

Just that if you notice, more and more people started their very own blogs as a result of the infleunce of others. Though some of the blogs have been abandoned after few months. Well writing through blog to express your point of views is good anyway.

Blogging. The main reason I indulge in such activity is to let my friends or even ex-schoolmates to know more about me , how my life goes. Yet in the past few days, I witness how blog is transformed and become a dreadful weapon to hurt or even backstab others. First a maniac who claimed himself as God and even curse people by using vulgar words and teach the people he hated of how to kill himself in a better way. Wow! He is such a GOOD boy in the school ! Perhaps he's trying to gain attention , Erik the Phantom.

Next another creative blog using very indirect words to express his dissatisfaction toward few people. Elements in the earth all fully utilised by him, another weirdo. It is okay to express, at least you can release your anger in your own fantasy world without hurting people physically. Just that you cannot always hide behind the world. In reality acting like mouse, in cyber world acting like the Master of the World. Such an odd person. Be a man, dude. Have a talk face to face !

However recently or more precisely I should say, today I found out another blog with the author named VILE talking bad about the school.

He is a connaughtian. How come connaughtian turns to a little evil like this? First librarian , then prefects. What about next? Seemingly he hates the school a lot , or he loves the school too much until the strong will force him to waste his time on a blog for the sake of Changing the school! Another Sakai Warrior ? Remain anonymous, he wrote whatever he wants, even though some of the information are not genuine. To be frank, 60 % of the info are quite true enough. See? We should appreciate such people in giving negative comments, but we'd appreciate if he or she stops using words scolding your mum or Fighting U Chinese Kungfu. If you disagree with the school, you can always see the Highly Honoured Mr John or even Madam Radiah.

If talent is being used in a better way, this will help the school a lot. Angel and demon. Why become a demon while you can be an angel?

http://vile-scouting.blogspot.com/

Vile, you reminded me of phantom. I don't think you wish to die like him in the end, do you?

6 comments:

Titus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ChiN YunG 景荣 said...

I am sorry to say that I had deleted the comment left by Titus. Simple reason. It made my blog appear to be dirty.

Any comments are most welcomed. But not from those who intend to make my blog seems dirty.

I want clean enviroment. Muahahax.

Chin Yung

Titus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ChiN YunG 景荣 said...

I deleted his post again. Nerds tend to be stubborn right? Hoho.. ^^ happy holiday everybody!

Nevertheless I couldnt understand why this person named Titus kept on disturbing my blog. Perhaps he's the one I mentioned? Lolx.

Titus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Is it just me or people are using the blogosphere as a toy?

And these people are from my oh-so-dearly-beloved secondary school. Now it seems such a shame to call myself a Connaughtian.

Couldn't be the teachers in school, could it? Or perhaps the parents? No, youngsters like us are known to be rebellious.

Should be the media. All those violent American and Hong Kong movies. Let's all blame this unfortunate upbringing on the media, shall we?