August 25, 2009

Only To Titus

Hello. Selamat sejahtera. 你好. Ohaiyo.. What else can I use to greet you? Mr. Titus

First, I just do not understand why are you keep on disturbing my blog? Perhaps you are begging for more attention. So it is okay. I comprehend that. You feel as lonely as ERIK , you were born to have one hideous face like him I know . Weird attitude until only have a limited bunch of friends. But it's enough! It's better than Erik! He had no friend at all, except for Madame Giry.

But you are very talented ! You can act very well on the stage and manage to win the second prize. Do not be inferior. Work harder, dude. You want attention? I am giving you. I do it on purpose and post about you. So do not be greedy too. Have to learn to be satisfied. What? Still can't get it. It's okay. Go read the poem - 'IF'. There are a lot of valuable moral values to be learnt there.

Well, if we cannot be friends, don't be foe too. I hate the feeling to be hated and to be disturbed. Anyway, it's up to you. But just a very simple request from me. Stop leaving any comments okay? I feel tired in clearing the rubbish comments. I know it's your right, but I am just pleading you. Don't you feel bored in condemning people?

According to the comment you left in my previous post, I shame the name of 4S1 because I am no good in English. Yeah my English may not be as good as you. But everyone in this modern world has to improve Himself. We human need time right? I am not as lucky as you, born in a good English- speaking family. I am just a poor guy who needs to strive really hard. So please. Leave my blog alone. Go develop your own fantasy world.

I promise, I will not poke my nose into your affairs. I had deleted your name in the column "Friend in need, friend indeed" at the right side of this blog to show my sincerity. I will not pay a visit to your blog too from now onwards . Whatever you write , up to you. You can accuse me for raping a baby or worse case, kiss an old lady. Well, you like it. I will not give a damn , Mr Chern Wei.

In short, you can too remove my name from your blog. But remember, a sweet forked tongue is unable to deceive the 70% of people in the school. Not everyone is foolish. I have friends because I treat people very well, but not you. But why so many people from form 4 science class hate you, even some of your own lovely classmates? It has its own reason. I am not trying to mock you , just hope you can really spend some of your precious time and think. Rack your brain. Think. People will not hate somebody just because of their appearance. Look into your own attitude. The way you treat people, they will treat you in the same way.

That's all from me. Just fulfil my very simple request above. Don't visit my blog anymore. Do not shame the name of 4S2 or Titus.

Sincerely From Chin Yung

No comments: