August 26, 2009

The Day Has Come II

My second post in the same day.

Well the previous one is just an announcement. It is specially for Mr Titus, once my very close friend. Asked why we have so much argument, I have to say , I don't know what is the answer too.

Okay just leave the sad part aside. I have to post some photos since there are already 2 people complaining my blog lack of pictures. Okay. The camwhoring part.


The photos that should be added into the post - The Day Has Come


We did all this stuff after the ceremony. Skipping Class was so fun.

See it? TEGAS! Roarx!





















Mr John joined us . And I wonder why we need to act so lovely. Love Love Love always... phew... so feminine...

Well Mr John Asked us to pose in such way. Infleunced by the girls..

























It's now the guys' turn to pose. I can say, it is awful. Not nice at all.. But ..






















When the girls added in, it looked so nice. Mei Chin named this picture as 巡查团之溏心风暴 3 ... == Quite suitable.. Just that.. Where are Edbert, Wai Cheng, Shuba, Chee Foong , Weng Liek?> Sry if I missed out anybody. XD


Oh My Majesty.. Lord VeeJay . == SPIT SPIT

Boo...

























Is nothing to look up there..








































The King of the day.. Also Known as Our BIG BIG BROTHER..

Hahaax



















Wow! Cool Picture ! Awesome
















The girls' posing. Wonder if you realise. They are C-O-C-O-N-U-T!!!

BUT the C and another C were so pathetic. ==




















The last photo with the seniors



Now the juniors' photo. See? All got infected by "Love Virus" after coming back from campsite.

El-Sanctuary.. Flooded by Love Virus.. Beware.
















Now the new batch of prefects!!!

New batch new hope.

Turn SMKTC to a better school!

Beware of the changes!








Hehe.. Spotcheck will be done more ofthen under the lead of Mr Vincent and Miss Gan .

Miss Gan? Eh not The Gan Poh Cham, but GAN PEI SI! haha..

P/S : I have to admit, These photos were taken using our big brother, Mr. Ben-Jie's camera. So any comments on the photos, go to him.

Happy always :)

No comments: