August 28, 2009

It's Guang Wei Birthday

Computer has become part of my life during this holiday.

Sitting in front of the computers with fingers on the keyboard for at least 5 hours everyday, can you ever imagine how pathetic am I ? In short, I enjoyed my holiday with Conan - kun only.

Only on Thursday went to Pavilion to celebrate Guang Wei's birthday. Who would expect so many friends + acquaintances come over and celebrate his 16th birthday? About 20 of them came over to Pavilion but all with no present in hand. Sorry to Guang Wei lolx. :(

Photobucket

Xiao Bai said Hi to everybody here!!! With a radiant smile.. Wee ~~....

Photobucket

HArvey Norman. We spotted this electrical shop. Too sad, it's not opened by Mr Harvey in 4S1. If only it is, we can bring all to our home sweet home.

The process of searching a present for Mr Guang Wei is mind torturing. This bear was taken into consideration too. But it was cruelly rejected by the Birthday Boy.


Photobucket
Don't cry bears..

Lunch time at Wong Kok Char Chan Sat . The price of the set lunch cut my throat. All the food above RM5 except for dessert. Definitely only affordable by rich people. Sorry it's not my cup of tea. But it was too irresistible and I ordered one for the sake of my growling + starving little tummy. Mourn for my flying money .

We always do odd things. Celebrate birthday by watching horror movie.
18 above movie. Yet we entered easily.

Orphan here!
Photobucket

While watching, Wei Shan was siting beside me with her ears covered tightly. Pity girl . And Kah Leong and I no much better compared to her. Sitting beside her, we were too infleunced by her and Sin Ting described 3 of us like - sitting on quicksand... We seriously sank OMG especially the horror scenes plus the horrible sound effect that you awakened every now and then!

Photobucket

Her name is Esther.
Something is wrong with her.
She has a secret. Big secret. Disguised as an orphan, she is actually an evil-minded person with all scary mind. You would never know how horrible is she until you watch the movie in a cinema. I am just too suck in describing lolx. Yeah it was an amazingly surprising movie! The movie has a big turning point at the end of the movie. Well I will rate it a 4.5 stars movie (out of 5)! 4.5?? LOL.

Photobucket

Cute girl at the beginning. How I hope she is a kind hearted girl. She is just so cute - but only at the front part. She is not as sweet as she appears!

Photobucket

Took this photo in the cinema. Was it illegal ? Fine call a police and catch me red-handed if you wish.

Esther was trying to seduce her stepfather though she looked much younger. Haha.. Do not easily deceived by her appearance. That what I want to say. Don't want to reveal her secret here. Just keep you in suspense.

Photobucket

Well she was cruelly rejected by her adopted father. Let's see what she'd done. She stabbed him till death. Wow girls! Don't kill your beloved one of they reject you when you confess your love, in the future ya!

This is a good movie in my point of view and it is worthwhile to watch. Yet it's still not perfect. It can still be improved. There are something illogic in this movie that make it not a perfect one. Well who cares? At least it has an entertaining value.
Okay stop revolve around this Esther. This person has become our topic until now and we have a phobia when we hear the name -Esther. Somehow she was linked to ghost by us.

Esther ~ coming~


To be frank, there is no cheap food to be sold in Pavilion. Even the food in Food Court cut your throat. Chinese like to say, your wallet bleeds. Money $$ flying away . Let's choose the cheapest among the expensive shops. Birthday celebration was held here.

Photobucket

Costs RM 60.

Photobucket

Xiao Bai was too shy to be the Birthday boy. I told you , he was forced to cut the cake!

Photobucket

And the stupid Sin Ting gave me this pathetic slice of cake == >< Photobucket

RM 9 , or more precisely RM8.90 . Just like what I have told, no cheap food.

Photobucket

Zhi Zhuin and his boy friend. I had no intention to snap a photo for them. I wastrying to take Guang Wei's photo. But then they just gestured like this. This lovely+ funny couple arh...

Photobucket

Guang Wei . I Forced him to take photo with me. I really mean FORCE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The 3 noobies. Atracted by the advertisement. Saliva dripped from the edge of the mouths. Soon it accumulated and flooded the shopping mall. Everbody died of.... Sorry arh.. Too good in crapping

Photobucket

Last photo.
The girls left too early and forgot to take a group photo.
Guys took approximately half an hour or even more than that to pose. Pity

Waoh tired. I blogged this for the sake of blogging. Tired man~ Have to sleep. Sorry to put this to an end so fast.

Hereby wish Guag Wei aka Xiao Bai Happy 16th birthday!
Sweet 16. 16 isn't sweet actually, is it?

No comments: