August 13, 2009

Preparation for UnLEASH !

Heart throbbing. It was so hard for me to keep myself cool when I first saw the backdrop. It's so impressing and beautiful! The golden word "UNLEASH" + the silver words "FASHION COMPETITION" made the whole backdrop seemed so attrative and nice to behold!

2 more days to go. Today the workers started to build the I-shaped stage. It gave me one feeling that we had entered the national level and doing jobs which never done before in our school. SonnyBiZ will bring changes to the school! Air conditioning plants and mist fans arrived. Woah! Can't wait for the day to arrive. How thrill am I? Gonna mad.

Good. Quai Pui Leng and me will be the emcees of the night. Preparing the speech, we burst into laughter and we enjoyed the moment. It was an abrupt decision to ask her to be the emcee and unexpectedly she agreed with me. Such a nice person. Hahax. We will be good partners.

The girls from PUDU G School also came for their dancing rehearsal. Passionate dancers. It impressed me a lot. They were shocked too when I kept on greeting them and shook hand with all of them. It's unavoidable. I was too excited.

What made me felt frightening was when the models were undergone the elimination time. One by one, they walked on the I-shaped stage and presented their cat walk. Meow... Teacher was not lenient and quite strict. When the teacher uttered the word OK, everyone clapped for the model. Breathed a sigh of relief. But some participants couldn't satisfy the teacher. Hopefully they passed.

Good news too! A lot of tickets were sold during afternoon session recess time. Yeah.
They will regret if they miss the show.

Performance on that day:-
a) Pudu Girl School students' dancing.
b) Confucius School students' singing
c) Derrick Chia and Wendy Liang singing
d) Face changing performance
e) Former form 5 students: 四大天王 singing.

Frenz, come and support the models. They need your vote!!! C u there!

1 comment:

Suet Yan said...

awww.. it seems so cool!
if only i can go.