August 20, 2009

Roseate Royale - Prefectorial Board Annual Dinner 2009

Photobucket Photobucket

Mask . Rose . They are the symbols of Roseate Royale.



You might feel bored when you see the title - Roseate Royale. I guessed if you have prefects as your friends, you have seen these photos for numerous time until you gonna vomit. But then, do you know what happened on that night? Only my blog will keep you informed. Hahax. Enjoy it.

Photobucket


It's Form 4 prefects' turn to organise the Prefect Annual Dinner. And the venue Mei Chin and her gang chose was FLAMINGO HOTEL! Wow! I love the hotel . There are a lot of facilities provided. Only some of the form 4 knew that because we 'd been there few weeks before the annual dinner.


Preparation time

Photobucket

When this photo was taken? I have no idea. Too busy to atach the messages to the roses. Seriously we were all busy preparing until no one cared about the photographer. Sorry to say that, James and Daniel. xD


Photobucket



The mess.
Photobucket




Photobucket


The arrangement of doorgifts. We spend quite some time on how to arrange it. Until...


Photobucket


Woan Shian pissed off... Lolx
Photobucket

When everything was settled, we went to bath. But only a room is provided for us to bath. And only an hour is given. Imagine only an hour but more than 10 people need to bath. No choice. As we alwasys said, Ladies first. As for boys, use the toilet lo.

Damn it. Not a single hose could be found in the toilet. How am I gonna bath myself? *Sigh. What to do? It's very uncomfortable but then have to be gentleman right?

Thanks Gabriel for styling my hair. But too bad, the girls said no difference at all!

The girls used about 2 hours to make up. Only me the one who cleaned up the ballroom to be used. Woah. 6:00 pm already?! When Sze Min said the bus will arrive soon, we were all panicked and quickly got the UNdone DONE!


Photobucket



Boleh cam muka kami tak? Sze Min and me. To be " tour guide" .

Photobucket

The guests arrived. Led them to the registration table. They were laughing our masks. Well, they did not know the meaning that lies behind lo.



Photobucket


Arrival of VIP and guests.


Photobucket

The memorable board full of signatures.

Photobucket

What next? We brought them to the view the night scene. And Let's take photo there!

Photobucket
Wei Chi and I were forced to lead the dance by the facilitators. Yeah we got bad comments saying that our dance was awkward. I have to admit it, yes. :(
Photobucket

The photo session later was really fun. You can see from here:

Photobucket

The Ketua Juniors. Eric 2008, Me and Ben 2009 , Bryan and Joshua 2010.
Photobucket


4 pretty seniors and me. Woohoo. It's my pleasure to take photo with them lolx.. Kaka..

Photobucket

Viyen Eric and me. Now only I realised, we have one similarity. That is ... The Ketua Pengawas Sesi Petang . It was the past, anyway.

Photobucket

Pei Si with her adorable smile.



Photobucket


The girls who had worked very very hard to make this night a success. Thanks yeah!


Ben said the food in Flamingo Hotel tasted bad. So did my father. But unexpectedly , the food was not as bad as what we thought. It's tasted good! If only I post the photos of the beef, the mutton .. Anyway, the cakes and fruit tarts are here!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


While We enjoyed the food, Bryan and Gabriel sacrificed their dinner time and played music to entertain the guests. They volunteered themselves you know? *Clap.. Appreciate

After the meal, Eric led the cheer. Yum Seng! The tradition.

Photobucket

And if you do notice, you can see me cheer behind... Too enthutiastic

Photobucket

Next Chingli's lengthy presentation. It's an awesome presentation anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlj62FjKWLU

The Link.

After that, My turn to read the speech. Later on, the speech from Sze Min, Eric, Mr Fuam and Mr John.

And Mr John's speech was too loooong yet if you did paid attention, it is meaningful. Let the teachers and PIBG got to know what are the difficulties we prefects faced everyday. Somehow juniors complaint about the allocation of time of the speech in their feedback. Well, it is out of our control.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Camwhoring while they delivered their speech.


Photobucket



Best dresser competition.


Game rule.


Everybody has a rose in hand. Every one gives the rose to thecandidate you prefer the most. The one who got th e most rose win. See? I gave my rose to Aisin.



Winner : Catherine- Jeremy's wife.


Photobucket


Now the boys' turn . And who was the winner?


Photobucket


The YB again...


Photobucket


The performances.


Photobucket


My drama with Wei chi.


Photobucket


The girls' dance- Ancient Land. Awesome.


Here comes the interesting part. the Message with the Rose.


Photobucket


Basically it was my idea and it got a lot of objection from form 4 until none of them willing to deliver the last message to the seniors. Only me and Ida wrote ourselves on behalf of all form 4s.


The messages were written by the form 3 prefects.


Photobucket


Zirou spitted out her words.


Yeah. The bunch of messages were tied together with the roses. Holding the mike, I tried to impress the guest in the ballroom and intended to create a wonderful and touching atmosphere. Using 'You Are not Alone' as background music, I spoke some words and I had to say some of which are white lies.


I failed to make all the seniors cried and shed the tears. it's not my fault. Just that we have no strong bond between form 4 and 5. Uncountable things had happened throughout this year until our relationship turn worse and worse ,until today. So only some cried , but most of them not. It is not unexpected.


But I saw Pn Liew with her reddish nose on that night! Hahax.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Last hug with Eric. Quite touching that time. My tears nearly dropped out you know. As I had mentioned beside , I am a sentimental guy.


Photobucket


Of course I saw Zirou and some of them cried too. We are also human, with emotion. They claimed that they saw Aisin and Zhi Ching cried. The strong will overwhelmed them and make them cried lolx.


Well, WEll. Sorry to cause them broke into tears. They continued with their dance later. As for me, I wonder why I was quite emo and not really enjoyed.

Camwhoring with the girls . It was truly fun !


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Torturing...


Photobucket

Sze Min


Photobucket

Zirou


Photobucket

Wei Chi


Photobucket

The gay partner , Veejay and Chun hoong..


Photobucket

The annual dinner ended quite late because of the bus driver came late. Well, Mr John fetched some of us back . Thanks to him . kesians. Reached home at 2 o clock. == Tired.

PS : Not to boast, but the Annual Dinner is geting better and better compared to the years before. I realised, the main reason of having this annual dinner, so I insisted to have the Messages with the Roses. Seniors, hope they like it.

As for the girls, they did the most jobs and I only focused on my drama and messages. So sorry to say that. Thanks anyway. Juniors, Anticipate a better annual dinner from you all. Bless.

No comments: