May 30, 2009

Bad News

Arh... Eventually the exam has ended. This flow of exams really tortured me a lot . Pimples of different sizes popped out from nowhere. ==

Yeah! I can now sleep on my cozy bed again! You know, I used to sleep in the living room during the exam weeks. You know what? I burnt the midnight oil until 3 am everyday to do preparation for every paper. Worse still, I didn't even sleep one day before the Bio and Account Test! And it resulted in the forming of my black eye sacs underneath my brownish eyes. = Panda Eyes!

Ok.. This can be considered as a good news since the exam had marked a fullstop. Now come the bad news.
Below is my conversation with Puan Tan, my account teacher, 2 days after the exam.

Chin Yung! How? HOw?
Yeah teacher. I am too sad upon hearing the freaking news.
But you are my potential A student! You got 88% in your examination! You did very well!
But I mustn't drop my Chinese. If only I could drop Bio, I will do so. I prefer account to Bio.

Perhaps, you are still blur and do not know what had happened. The Education Ministry had decided to limit the subject taken by students to only TEN starting from next year 2010! TEN!

How could it be? At least 12 right? Who are they to limit ? Why we couldn't even have the right to choose what subjects we want to take? It's too much!

I was paralysed by the shock of reading the news regarding this matter. Recently, there are a lot of news posting that some excellent students are still appealing scholarship so they can further their study to other countries. But all of them are either Chinese and Idians who got 10A1, 11A1,12A1 or even up to 16As! You would never find even one Malay is trying to appeal to overseas.

Why ? Because Malay do not need to.
Why ? Even a dumb knows the reason.

The ministry then decided to limit the subjects to 10 so that this matter can be solved easily. So that next year when Malays and Chinese and Indians get the same remarkable result, 10A1, the concerned department can easily reward the Malay by granting them scholarship! Then you Chinese and Idians will just zip your mouth up without further arguments! You all can't say anything since my Malay get the same good result as you!

Damn it! Well, it's just my hypothesis, my prediction. Let's see whether it's true after few years.

XXXXXX

Sadly I brought all my books out from my cupboard. A mountain of revision books . I don't think i could complete all the exercises. I took out all the Account and Basic Economic notes and books, then put them into 2 different plastic bags and prepare to say bye to them. I felt really unhappy. Why don't the goverment announce the news earlier?

I had wasted a sum of money to buy all the Acc and EA books, begged my sister to get the notes for me, walked to Leisure Mall from school every Thursday to take bus to Martin Tuition Centre, remained in school after schoolbreak for Acc lesson and now, I had to throw all my books and notes to the rubbish dump. Why couldn't the Ministry limit the number of subjects in SPM starting from 2011?

*Sigh* Suffering a heartbreak right now. Feel reluctant to throw you but I have to, dear Acc n EA notes and books. :(

No comments: