June 4, 2010

2010 , The Best TeacherS’ Day Celebration, wasn’t it?

The moment of rehearsal kept me under pressure , especially when people were not cooperative and really this truly pissed me off. So sorry for shouting at you all for the first time . I learnt that I’m still unable to control my emotion in a tensed situation.

The day before the Teachers’ Day, I was in pressure until I got a terrible nightmare. The worst nightmare I have ever had and it was super real!

So today, while students watching Avatar in the hall, 5S1 was in the ping pong court to do our training. Singing the song repeatedly was torturing my throat. Phew… Everything went smoothly and before the show began, erm… we had hairstylist to style our hair up. Here he is ..

IMG_5151

IMG_5147 

Botak hairstylist holding Gatsby…

IMG_5152

Happy Teachers’ Day From 5S1

IMG_5165

And the sweet couple over here ^^

IMG_5167

Or perhaps , these were SWEETER ~~

IMG_5183

Ultraman + Ultrawoman = ?

Ok enough with all the camwhoring session .

IMG_5187

IMG_5186

Teachers danced ‘Nobody’ !

IMG_5189

Took photo with Miss Gan, teacher or should i say ,prefect senior?

The performances were up one by one and my heartbeat rate went faster and faster. Can’t stop sweating and really hope this time will be a good performance.

When the Ultramen performed their funny + weirdo dance, I could see classmates were all engrossed in watching the show. And I was like, what the, later will be our turn to get our butt up to stage. Couldn’t you guys just sacrifice a little bit? In fact, I was the one over panicked or positively say, I was just too concerned about our show and I wanna made the show a well presented one. What’s the point of performing if we’re not going to give out our best to the audiences?

Yes. I panicked, because I care.

Right after wonderboyz, it’'s JJ aka JUSTIN and JOSEPH turn to perform! Edbert started giving his speech , and I was beside him, asking him to read as slow as possible while still looking for Tin. Luckily , Tin was just over another side. Just when Ed finished the speech, the music started and we were like , omg, LOST on stage!

We sang ‘You Raise Me Up’ without keeping pace with the background music. Couldn’t care much already. Just let it go. Sigh. Then 5S1 started to join us on stage, and very soon, most of the 5S1 were on the stage, together we sang, YOU Raise ME Up ~~ to someone below the stage……

5S1, HAppy Teachers’ Day!

We shouted as loud as possible and people below the stage responded it with tremendous claps and screams.

Aiyak! Will upload the photo/ video once I got it. Not with me now.

I doubted whether it was a good performance. But anyway, we did our very best in performing and I believe, we achieved our targets. Yes we succeeded when Pn Usha raised up both her hands and clapped non-stop! YES!

_______________________________________________________

IMG_5198 

Ah Tin and Pn Usha.

Hey if Pn Usha decided not to teach us last year, she will definitely regret of her decision, won’t she? Yes we’re not the good ones as the school expects, yet we’re the unusual ones, which the school doesn’t expect!

IMG_5201

Hong Seng will spend a long time rubbing the marker off his body. Once again, sacrificed his body for the teachers…

IMG_5199 IMG_5200

KL injured his knee , for the performance.

IMG_5204

And this would be one of the best 5S1 photos!

 

IMG_5207

And Happy Advanced Birthday to Mr John !

Happy TeacherS’ Day! 教师节快乐!

 

Best Teachers’ Day Performance . For those who chose not to come, you missed a lot of good shows!

Friends , keep up with the good works and treasure the days in high school , as there will be no TURNING POINT once we left this lovely school. Let’s fill our remaining 5 months high school life with tears of laughter …

IMG_5211

Chin Yung.

No comments: