June 26, 2010

Happy BIRTHDAY to Yeng SZE

I guess most of you who view my blog would have no idea who she is.

Well , Yeng Sze is my old classmate who sat beside me during my Year 6 in Naam Kheung. Since I was so freaking busy with tiring prefects’ work and also some other things else, I missed class always and she was the one who ‘ransacked’ my bag and helped me to hand in my homework on time. Otherwise, surely I would get it from my teachers.

If you ever have a chance to visit my room, you will see my desk full with rubbish, stationery and stacks of books that aren’t arranged properly. Same thing happened with my desk in primary school and she was the ONLY ONE who was always kind enough to tidy up my books.

Until when we were separated by our form teacher, I felt so reluctant and realised how important she was in being my assistant thorughout the months. LOL I even warn my new female partner and said : HEY , u better learn from Yeng Sze ar…

Even after we left Naam Kheung, we still manage to keep in touch by sending regards to each other during special occasions. And of course , I set 27/6 as reminder in my phone so I would never forget the important day of my very very good friend…

12.00 am  27/6/10

CY : You’re too far from me . So I have to shout : HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Can you hear me?

YZ : I heard. Thanks . Miss you , friend ^^

CY : We keep our promise.Must wish each other in the coming years … forever…

YZ: Promise. Friends Forever ~

CY : Friends Forever… 

37331_408559739115_523914115_4335668_1263193_n

Happy 17th Birthday…

No comments: