April 30, 2010

Blog updated

Such a long time didn’t update this.

Life is just pretty busy nowadays. I do not know whether this is a good news to everybody – the Mid Year Exam was abolished , Form 5  students could relax for a short while after the Diagnostic test. Yet certainly, some friends who wished to apply scholarship by using the Mid Year Exam result were filled with disappointment.

Hoh Yeah! Speaking of Diagnostic, Yes , I got Straight As. However , the range of As was quite disappointing. Divya asked me to Imagine this as my true SPM result- gosh , no more time to waste. Let’s go study!

Had been Staying back till 6 at school from last week till this week. Still working very hard on preparation of my poem recitation competition, which will be held on 8 of May in our own lovely school. Wish me luck >>  ^^

Labour Day tomorrow, but not for Pn Yeap , Mr Chew , Pn Leong and few other teachers. Still have to undergo training as I am a perfectionist. I reap what I sow. I am certain that, my hard works will be rewarded soon… Let’s Pray

No comments: