December 27, 2008

28 Dec 2008 - a memorable day

Guess What!? This will be my new blog where i can vent anger and frustration here! :) hahax..

The time shown at the right bottom corner of the screen is 7:13 am now. Oh yeah! Don't think i'm an early bird. Things just turned out in the other way round. I know perhaps you are thinking: hah? why CY get up so early from bed?not as usual wor... If you think in this way, you are completely wrong!!! To be frank, yet, i had been staying awake from last night.. Even witness the sun rises up to the sky! SO.. this is my very first time to stay awake without sleeping and of course (dont get shocked).. without suffering from heavy eye bags! yohooooooooooo!!(it's so weird! i dont even need a single cup of nescafe.. )

Therefore, 28 December 2008 will be marked as a memorable day in my book for two strong reasons:
1 .. The first time i didnt sleep throughout the entireeee night.
2 .. The day where my blog: Odyssey of LIFE born!

U maybe still confusing.. What the hell i had done throughout the whoole long windy night? Well, i am not searching for 18sx adult contents ok? I am always a good boy anyway. Hahax XD .. I was actually doing the slideshow thing entitled 'Joe in 2008', which includes 80 over photos in it.. I took so many hours in doing this u know.. and i hope all my effort = worthwhile^^

Ok! Here comes an unrelated topic:-
My PMR result will be released on 30 DEC. 2 more days to go. Countdown!
Wait! How Come i just don't happen to feel a spasm of panic ar..? I am toooooooo confident, ain't I?? I could even picture how happy am I while i get the slip written :

BM-A
BI-A
BC-A
MT-A
SC-A
SJ-A
GE-A
KH-A

lolxxx..XD but what if i get no straight A's!? I don't know. i dare not even imagine it.. I guess i will burst into tears like a baby.. crying for the money! ALl gone! If i got str8 As, i would get $$ from bank, lee association, kwong sai association , parents and relative perhaps u know!?

What I can do is just to pray. Would it be too late? Haiz.. dont care lar.. i will do anything to get the money$$$..

Anyway, hope i will bring you all good news after 2 days yeah!^^

No comments: