December 31, 2008

PMR- Peanut???

Yah TA(Japanese)!!! I did it! (English)

8As now belong to me. It is now part of my life odyssey. Yeah!
I actually wanted to scream with the top of my voice.But i was just too happy till i forgot about it. =D just forgot bout it...

My sister, Joanne said, PMR? Peaanut larh.. Yeah but this is really not always right. Some of my friends who always did well in the past few examinations got B for Malay!Totally unexpected.. Kesian. Others who actually not doing well , surprisingly got straight As!!! Oh my God ? What was happening?! Only this could explain -- Effort = 99% Luck ==1%

Well This year SMK Taman Connaught only appear to have 22 students got Straight As. What a pathetic result! Pupils got Str8 As this year actually only half of last year, 44.. hahz.. i guess the School Admin must be very dissapointed of it.. So did I.

Since it is already a past, couldn't be altered, so we just still continue our plan--hang out after it. Kah Leong (KL),Hong Seng (HS)and me. Oh yeah.. They actually got a B. Sad news.:( It didnt appear to b a good bday present for HS lolx. After v changed our attire at KL home, we took bus to Time Square and meet Te Sheng(TS) there . TS from TS to TS (Te Sheng from Taman Supreme to Time Square) hahax.. this was created by kL in Msn yesterday...

After having lunch at 10th floor in TS(it is time square, (not tmn supreme nor te sheng),the buddies accompanied me to the Canon Shop to enquire something about my weird camera. While waiting for the lift to get down to the information counter(v dunno which floor the Canon Shop locate) , our attention got attracted by the screaming and crying from the Cosmo World... hahax XD Till we miss the lift beside us.. hahz == ..

So v gave up n rather got down through the elevator. Wow! such a looooooooooooong journey... Finally! V got to the info counter. N v need to got up to 9th floor, using the same elevator again!! (From 10th-->1st-->9th!)

But .. still no sign of the shop at 9th floor.


HS : Hey sure anot wan the info girl? dunno got bluff us anot..

Me : I think she is right larh.. coz my sis told me the same thing too..
3 of them : Deng!!! y not u tell us earlier!! #$%&*$ wtf
Me : Aiya! Juz take it as exercise larh! Neh! Canon there !

Hahax.. IC.. it's actually the batteries problems.. not the camera. Next we go for bowling. Rm8 for 2 games. Quite reasonable hor?

Since HS n KL didnt get the expected A, let them put all the anger and frustration onto the ball and have a nice strike on the bottles!

I was quite pathetic at 1st. They ended up got 80 over scores in the 1st game yet i got only 36! I had told u right? I always that cacat in any sports..! So i gave up too! Hehe for the last round i place slowly on the lane and roll, roll , roll the ball , slowly to it.. KL even got to record that scene .. the slowest bowling in the world! xD by me!

(there are a lot of photos. I uploaded it next time ) ..

2nd game, Kl got the last whereas TS got the 1st! Good in Study and Game! Smart gUY!
Perhaps my bad luck all transferred to KL ady.. =P

Fine . After the games , we were like solou heading to nowhere lolx.. Bored.. Couldnt go for a movie due to the lack of time..
No Neway karaoke coz KL refused to follow. He always had a bad voice, like toad! 8-D
It's also no way for us to go shopping like girls used to do right?!

So v ended up yam cha at... KOPITIAM.. Like I promised, I treated them for the beverages they ordered. And we sat there till 5.30pm, talked about ppl's long and short and blurted some jokes... N the bill costed me RM10! its ok la.. RM 10 to an A..

This is also one of my dull day .. not really dull lar but not as fun as what I had expected earlier. AT least I got MCDonald for celebration at midnight with RM600 + a new pair of sport shoes from my parents, RM50 from my grandma and RM50 from my 6th aunt as reward! SOoooo happy, glad , gay, merry, joyous n.. n.. what else ar?? Well Anyway, this had already proven that flying colours could actually make money $$.. More rewards await me next year as I mentioned earlier.. hahax!!!

So everyone, Buck UP!

No comments: