December 29, 2008

AftermatH

Ok this is actually Part 2 of the previous post, which is what had happened after staying awake, no heavy eye sack for more than 24 hours!!The no mean feat!! XD XD This is actualy yesterday's story but anyway i just post it la. For today's story, i post it tomorrow lo .. agree hor???

ok where i stopped?

ok. After blogging the previous blog, my dad was so shocked, seeing me sitting in front of the computer.I was taken aback to his presence outside my room... So as usual, i was just too smart to lok for an excuse.. I am soorry but to say i told a lie(perhaps a white lie?) kakax .. "No la, i slept for 2 hours already but i just cant sleep.." At least saying this could save me from being lectured lolx :D

Fine.

By then, my dad asked me to go having breakfast with my aunties.. Nothing to do + Starving stomach helped me to make this decision = Go have breakfast v a bunch of ah sam(s) at kopi shop lorh..... (sorry, i just fall in luv with math! XD)

Then this were what appeared to be.. I could actually feel the juice in my brain ,spinning in my brain, which make me suffered from dizzy spells. I couldn't help but thinking this was more suffering than headache lol!

Wait.. !there are some more symptoms. Lets me spell all them out!

After ordering a glass of hot tea, which costed me only 40sen, kakax XD , i felt butterfly in my stomach.. :( ..wah.. effing painful u know. lucky enough, toilet was found there. But bad news was, the pipe had no water gushing out! WtF! (i didnt mean it, but this is the only word to express my feeling ==) Up to my anger+depress= i back to my seat and what to do except sitting there, bear the pain in my tummy!??..

Starving stomach need to be cured! I managed to share a bowl of soup noodles with my dad. ok.. when i reached home, i can sense it lol. My entire body acted abnormally. It was like u feel hot in this moment but quickly u feel cold in da next moment.(even goosebumps were forced out!) :((((((: Even suffered from a mild fever .. hahz.. anyway i deserved it. Who asks me not to sleep?

K then. , i Even Feel like wanna vomit ... how was I going to vomit out all those stuff i had just eaten ?! sini masuk sini keluar But eventually i failed to stop in from happening... feeling very reluctant, i actually vomited all the food i had just eaten! (See? I had actually wasted RM4.30. So whats d use of saving money n only allowed myself to drink sth costed me 40 sen! arh!!!) X{ X( X( sob T.T

hahz.. anyway i felt a lot better after that. actually i had set up my mind to challege my sister's friend who has special ability XD that can stay awake for 48 hours for study purpose! but lastly the dizziness in me was too irrestible.. i slept for 2 hours!

Once i woke up, all symptoms disappeared! hooray! Hence i only slept for 2 hours, instead of 8 or 9 or even 10!!! kakax XD XD!!!

but just dont imitate me! Its definitely no good for health. I think i will die earlier bcoz of this..>.>... If u wanna die earlier, try this !

No comments: