December 31, 2008

2009

The loud yet dazzling firecrackers rise into the cloudy skies and burst into colorful pieces and shapes. People are shouting and screaming frantically with the top of their voice as they witness such a fantastic and wonderful scene. Hey, what about me? I just end up sitting in the living room, stare at the TV. I was actually forced by my both parents to witness the arrival of 2009!

Well, what those firecrackers meant to be? As a sad fact, they seem like gonna mark an end on my wonderful holiday ! :( Growing one more year older, I just happened to feel more pressure exerted on my shoulders. I could picture how life will be when i am in Form 4 next year. Ar! Shouldn't I just relax and enjoy the rest of my holiday? = =

OK new year always comes out with new resolution right? Let me recall what've I achieve and done within this year.. Let's see...

Jan -- Nothing Special except school reopened.
Feb -- Port Dickson - check!
Mac -- Prefects' Camp - check!
Apr -- Sunway Lagoon (Prefects Trip)-check!
Poem Recitation Got the 1st! Proceeded to Kedah for rematch.
Mei-- Exam!
Jun-- Exam!
Jul -- Exam!
Apr-- Got to Kedah for poem recitation competition! Got 2nd! arh! nearly got 1st..
Sep-- More reference books!
Class 3A got the first in patriotism month! Such a glorious victory!
Oct-- I had thrown all reference book! Bye PmR!
Karaoke with friends -check
Nov-- Have a trip to Sunway again ! this one is more fun XD
To condo to enjoy the facilities there with friends X2 -check!
Dec-- To condo to enjoy the facilities with friends there X2 -check!(altogether 4 hahax)
Got 8As for PMR!
To Time Square for bowling -check!

Well, something haven't be achieved.
a) Got 1st position in class --- Failed
b) Lose weight --- Failed
c) Have BBQ --- Failed
d) Organise overnight trip to somewhere during holiday with friends --- Failed

Heres Come my new year resolution of 2009:
I ) May all my family members and friends stay healthy and happy
II) No more pimples on my round face
III) Got 1st position in class
IV) Have just mere true friends. No one take advantage on friendship
V) Travel to somewhere with family and friend where i didnt been before.
VI) Get a whole lot of money. Money=everything
VII) Global recession could be ended this year. Though it seems hard to be.
VIII) (I think this slot should be remained as secret. To be kept in my deep soul ... XD)

OK! I should end up here. Hope surprises and happiness await me in the journey of 2009!

No comments: