July 27, 2009

She Joins Force!

Lol. I once hated her for a week. Just for a very simple reason. She called we prefects as d*gs. (few years back).

And now,

I saw her started wearing the red tie today. Not with blue shirt and skirt. But with the pinafore . Kinda weird and contradictory. Just for the sake of getting more co-co marks isn't? See? We will never know how our life transform and so, just let it be . ^^

Prefects' life. For those who do not enjoy it, will really think it's suffering and mind torturing. Once you fail to control one situation, you might get a good scolding or criticize from the seniors. Well, As I always say, it's just depend on how you view it. If you are scolded, just take it as a lesson. If you are able to control the situation successfully, that's how the satisfactory comes!

They called prefects as d*gs. If I were in form 1 or 2, i might get annoyed and scold them back in return. For now, what I will do is just smile. What so funny? you think. I am smiling at your innocence , you fool!

Whenever you degrading a prefect, you are the true fool.
We learn what you cant learn.
We know what a TEAM meant to be. You don't know.
We realise the importance of tolerating. You fail to get it.
What is the use of reading and memorising the facts printed on the books only?

So I would never regret of being a blue-shirted prefect.

Today there was a funny thought flashed into my mind. A funny one, I wonder. Prefects used to go down for brunch earlier than students. Once I finished my meal, the bell rang, in a coincidence. I heard the silence immediately broke into irresistible noise from nowhere. Then I smiled. You know what I thought of? It related to the game- LEFT 4 DEAD.

Whenever you alerted the alarm, a huge number of zombies run towards you, to be killed by you. Hunter, Smoker, Boomer and TANK! Prefects are the zombie-killers, whereas the uncivilised students are the zombies. It made me laugh, like a mad man. Do not get annoyed. I don't mean anything bad. Just that, my imagination runs wildly.

Yeah! Going to the leadership camp organised by JPWP tomorrow. Happy to know that I will be skipping my tests! Gratz me. Haaha... xD

No comments: