July 6, 2009

I see my name in the borang

I have been so negative these days.
Now just wanna share something funny here.

These 2 months, I had kena borang for 4 times. The first 4 times in SMKTC lolx. Well Luckily I managed to get the letters to explain my absence in class. * Sigh -881. I used to be a good boy, ain't I?

1st case - Sacrifice for Editorial Board. I always think that Pn Faridah is lenient until she wrote my name onto the piece of borang. Waoh! Now only I realised my absence meant a lot to her. She must be missing me too much.^^ == *I knew it I knew it * I brought the borang where my name was written to Khai Shien the editor and then we both entered her room. Spending entire hour there, lectured non-stop... Sooo Sorry to KS lolxxx... == Guarantee no next time... After the lecture, only she agreed to cancel my name. Before slashing my name using the red pen (RED PEN SOmemore...) she wrote there - TIDAK AKAN DIMAAFKAN JIKA ULANG LAGI! Hei , I am working for Ed board u know?!

2nd case - Minggu Kerjaya. Sacrifice for PRS. But I didn't understand why the person in charge failed to hand in the excuse letter to Pn Julina until she wrote our name there. Well, I was too busy so i ignored her. Just staplered the letter with the borang.

3rd Case - Pn Julina Again! Whom to be blamed? No one. Because that's a prefect meeting to brief us on the Open Day hence didn't enter Physics class. Fortunately we managed to find her and provided her the explanation , since we were innocent.

4th Case - Haha.. We students are used to be so smart in taking advantages. We prefects thought Bio teacher wouldn't care since she is just a trainee teacher, so we had our meeting. Out of Blue, we kena again. Kena, Kena , Kena , until I got numb already. Feeling lazy + dizzy to entertain her, I did the same thing as the 2nd case.

老虎不发威当我是病猫?! Better don't underestimate the teachers, regardless of their positions..

No comments: