July 16, 2009

Heart problem

Who's the heck claiming that there are only 24 hours a day?



I would admit that,

Its so fun to lead a hectic life until I got so-called heart attack last Tuesday. Waking up happily at 5 am as usual, I used to take a long deep breath. All in a sudden .. Opps. I stopped quickly and breathed the fresh air out from my mouth.



What's going on?



I tried to breathe again, slowly...

But when it came to a certain degree, my breathing system stopped me from doing so. If I insisted, it make me suffer by torturing my heart. I was nearly choked and died! And then I will be as famous as MJ. Dead people tends to be famous, an undeniable fact xD. Owh.. Tears dropped out caused by the pain + anxiety. Sitting on the sofa without switching on the light, I tried to calm myself down. Eh, ain't I still young? What's the matter>?

Breathed again...

Repeating the same act for about 1,2,3.... 20 minutes, everything was normal at last. But I froze myself sitting on the sofa, paralysed by the shock. Is it a bad omen? Am I going to die? This is what I thought on that very moment.



Few hours later....





I was in the hospital Sentosa , waiting to be called to see the doctor, Dr. Mohan Arusa. Wondering if he is a Malay or Indian. LOLX . Such a coincidence. My mum and sis needed to consult a doctor too. But not the same doctor as mine.



In the doctor room:



Do you smoke? - No

Take drugs ? - No ==

Drink Alcohol? - No



All the ridiculous questions were fired to me. Eh, aren't the questions ridiculous? Couldn't he just see how healthy and young I am?



I wondered how many times I need to repeat the same act. after Taking off the shirt , lying or standing half naked to be checked, checking my blood pressure, applying some cold green disgusting jelly on my chest, wrists and fury legs.. going for x-ray to 'explore' my healthy body...

Time-consuming check up. I waited for the result after that . And Damn it....



...

...

...

Normal heart beat. Normal heart shape. Normal blood pressure.

Conclusion: Heart normal.

Waoh! Wasting time to check up here since nothing happened. Haha.. Touch wood touch wood. Thanks god I am a healthy one. At least I got a confirmation that my health condition is okay. but wat the eff was happening until I got difficulty in breathing?

- No enough sleep

I remembered very well what the doctor told me in front of my family:

- I can see from your face. You are under pressure.

Well, i don't feel it and I say said no. Then my dad interrupted:

"Just listen to the doctor. He knows more than you. "

I thought he is a doctor, not a BOMOH??? I am okay!

I was having breath difficulty again when I saw the figure in the bill

RM242.50!

xxxxxxx

Next day:

Somebody claimed that he saw me in the school on which tat day I went for Medical Check-up.

Pn Suraiah blamed me by saying I PONTENG class because the thub-in system showed that I was absent?!!?!

WTF going on?! My spirit?

1 comment:

Titus said...

Seriously, I think you should comsider dropping some of your 'things'...

A heavy burden you are carrying, that's what I see... You have to comtinue your family's hope on you to outrun you elder siblings, you have to live up to be the best student in class, you have to do so many stuff!!!

When I say drop some, I just mean try not to do everything by your own. Everyone has a limit. I've reach mine. What's yours...

Here's what I learn after I dropped Libririan... I learn to be free. I learn to be young. I learn to have fun and many other things we as teenagers should have done...

Of course, comparing your situation to mine, my responsibility as just a tiny grain of sand.

But please, as I wrote in your cbox, we might not be very close friends but that doesn't mean that I will forget the close freindship we've once had... You might forgotten about it but I've not...

I know I as an outsider has no rights to control your live. But as your concern friend (I don't care you relized it or not), please take care of yourself...

Many things you want to achieve... But the importance of 'you' in the present should come first before the 'you' in the future...