November 16, 2010

Last Day In School

Blogging kills. 3 posts in a day. I must blog. Otherwise I can’t study like yesterday. The same page of Sejarah Tingkatan 4 was still displayed there, lying on table, without realising half an hour has passed.

Last day in school. I thought it will be a sad day  and can see people crying around, wiping tears. But it just turn out to be the same happy normal day. Is this the last day of school? Hahaha.

Coming to school happily and see no one is there, I join the 5E1 gang with their talk and later settle the prefects’ certs. Later on, we are asked to arrange tables and chairs for SPM. So glad that my name started with a big nice L – almost a middle alphabet among the 26, so I enter the class with 24 students, not the one with only 12! Haha the more the people, you feel warmer and feel less panic when answering exams.

Enter the hall and wait for other classes to arrive. I don’t know that they’re late. So Majlis Restu officially begins with lectures.

This is our last formal ceremony in school and I thought will be getting sentimental speeches that can make us feel sad and reluctant to leave the school. It should be like this, shouldn’t it? Yes the students are late but they should tolerate with this. Scolding students in front of other special guest wont make things turn better but it’s like menconteng arang ke muka sendiri.  So what’s the point of wasting time ?  This is not what I want.

The last time singing national anthem in school. Everybody sings so energetically ,including me,  full with enthusiasm , for the first time and the last time.

Our class takes the lead and we get up and shake hands , receiving warm regards from teachers. Give Pn Yeap a big big hug when approaching her.

P1010053

Vincent, Andrea, Ida , Kailing. Lovely.

 

After shaking hands, see no sign of Pn Usha. Only after a while more we see her standing near the backstage,look moody. And Sheau Hwee, Jia Pin and me rush towards her. And I ask her, why didn’t she shake hands with us together with other teachers? She says she isn’t strong enough to be there, to see us leaving… and she starts telling story about last year…

Jokingly I ask her to stop saying that, claming that Jia Pin will cry. And Jia Pin really break into tears on the spot and next one is Sheau Hwee. One by one, she gives us hugs. And then the boys come and she starts her speech.

I can see tears in her eyes. She is strong to not let the tears drop. She is strong. I can feel the tenderness.

She wanted to get rid of our class when she first stepped into 4S1. But at the end of the day, she can’t accept the fact that we’re leaving her. After all, Carnival, performances , class dinner, we’ve been through all the thick and thin.

Humans are animal with emotions. It’s not easy to say goodbye.

Luckily her speech wasn’t too long. If not I doubt Yew Choong can resist tears from flowing out till the end..

Then she hugs everyone.

And we form a gang, called Usha Gang.

Finally she has a gang…

Then we join the crowd.

P1010055

Pn Chin and pinkies.

P1010067

Guang Ze points to KL, saying that want to take photo with him. It’s good to leave all the hatred in school before you leave. :) 

P1010069P1010070

Mr John kena bullied . Huai Liang’s cane and Jia Pin’s kick.

P1010072P1010074

And we love Mr. John .

148364_1337869545155_1783647761_660172_686608_n

Mr John is super good in front of camera.

 

P1010075

Needless to say , my dearest teacher, more like a friend, or my second mum. Unexpectedly, I don’t feel sad, at all. Because today is not a day to say goodbye. I give her a big hug again.

I miss the days of poem recitation training…

P1010079

5S1 last photo session. But only 33 out of 42. Where are the 9?

P1010080

Everyone with weird expression.

P1010083

P1010084

Pn Usha and me. The last photo, but won’t be the last time for us to meet. ; )

P1010094P1010091P1010096P1010060

Sel , a friend whom I know for 5 years , looked so pretty today, with the librarian uniform.  Still remember her funny look in 1A. The most bising one.

Mei Chin, the pen. KP in afternoon session who used to fight with me over the smallest issues. Miss the days.

Zirou, a hardworking one and full of love toward her friends. Can see this when working with her.

Divya, classmate since 1A. Will miss her after school life. ( Wow I dunno she’s that short. proven smart )

P1010099P1010098

And lastly Hong Seng and Tin. 2 closest friends among all.

Agogo Fried Chicken Stall. I will always remember that.

A day of having fun in school. Taking photo is very fun! So how are you going to cry when you see your friends fooling around, making jokes?

This is the end of my 5 years schooling days. Cannot believe that it ends in such a way... Well, just accept it.

                                            Love SMKTC!

SPM is just 6 days ahead. Pump oil everyone ;)

# Say Bye To the School Cat too.

 

P1010102P1010105

No comments: