November 25, 2010

Justin’s 17th Birthday

Can’t believe I can still blog in this very crucial moment?

Yeah it’s Day 3 of SPM. BM was unexpectedly easy but well, History turned out to be otherwise. Or in another word , I got to say ,a surprising one. Looking at the paper which consisted of only 1 or 2 pity spotted question will leave you stunned for few seconds, and  the next thing you will do is to laugh pathetically at yourself. LOL. No one asked you to believe the KONONNYA SEJARAH PENCERAMAH TERBAIK 100%.

I am glad. Am still surviving.

7 more subjects to go.

______________________

And today is Tin’s birthday, a friend whom I am quite close with since the beginning of this year, after attending countless tuition classes and seminars together. LOL let me tell you, strong friendship can actually be established by joining tuition classes together. Or more specifically, by sharing secrets with one another. ( Oh I just found out I did wish him in my blog last year. Time flies. )

Of course, not only that , we bravely sang ‘You Raise Me Up’ together during Teachers’ Day Celebration and even named ourselves as ‘JJ’ , what a shame! We don’t have such beautiful vocals to be proud of, anyway. But since they named themselves as ‘ Wonder Boyz’ , it’s ok to call ourselves as JJ. Oh Mind You, it’s just purely JJ , not J And J! xD

So when he was unaware, I stole the King’s Coupons from his bag and yeah the first time being a thief, but with a good intention I think, that’s to save our pocket money. Hey it was a 50% Discount coupon man!

And after that dreadful shitty exam, went to King’s and chose a cake. Erm the below one looked nice and delicious right? yeah we chose it. And this was also the most expensive cake that we’d spent after celebrating for so many friends.

DSC01769

Happy SEJARAH. Since he’s fated to sit the Sejarah exam in his birthday. But too bad, Nabi did not bless him despite his Big Day today. Questions were hard. :(

Kah Leong drove us to Leisure Mall later then , and wow, my first time having a friend as my driver @ ah Mat. And god bless, we reached Leisure and yeah, we’re SAFE! ‘BerSYUKUR’ , HS said. xD

We asked a waiter in Wong Kok to keep the cake first, then we joined the group. And Wong Kok served us with HUGE BUBBLE MILK TEA! Yeah apparently. But do not easily deceived my its false appearance k? Half of it was full with big and small ice cubes and worse still, the waiter cruelly rejected me when I asked for a refill! xD

DSC01771

And HS usual job la , to serve everybody.

And after lunch, some of them went to toilet, but in fact they went and retrieve the cake from the counter to celebrate. But so sorry la. It wasn’t a surprise anymore when Tin saw it from far. Yeah So spoilt the surprise le. But I believe there was still a momentary surprise when he first saw it from far..

So we sang the loudest birthday song ever, with the intention of telling everyone in the restaurant that it was his birthday, and also to put him in a embarrassing position, purposely.

DSC01773

Yeah here he is. Fa-qiao-ing … Pretty shy. ( woah the photo looks good right? )

DSC01776

After cutting cake, eating cake, and PLAYING with cake, I went back home.

Yeah it was raining quite heavily while we leaving. And again, started to get myself sentimental and the rain made it worse. It may be the last time celebrating for him , most probably. The first and the last. How memorable it would be in the future when we reminisce it back. Oh forgot to take a group photo just now. Well, very soon, SPM will be over, and no more a school student anymore. And it’s time to wave your hand and say goodbye …

Parting is excruciatingly painful . Yet this is just a process of life that everyone must undergo without exception, to make you grow stronger and tougher. Though I did say, in line with the technologically advanced world,we can just sms and send warm regards to one another in the future. But how long will this gradually fragile relationship last with these?

Very soon, you’ll have your own friends and I have mine. That’s an undeniable fact. It’s inevitable, just like what Tin said. I remembered my days in Standard 6, when I pointed to some of my very close friends and naively I uttered, “"You’re my best friend”. And we used to pass around a notebook where everybody left his signature there and we never forget to add phrases like “ Don’t forget me” , “Friends forever” or most ridiculous one, “Remember to send me an invitation card to your wedding in future.” And all these turn out to be just empty promises since we rarely communicate with each other, even with the new existence of this social network website, Facebook. At most, we would just say Hi when we bump to one another, or some of them won’t give you a damn, pretending as if they didn’t know you.

Or another concrete example. I used to be close with Wen Hui and Zirou in Form 3, since we’re in the same class. We decorated our class so nicely and got the first for that competition. We joined trips to somewhere else after PMR, and even studied together few days before PMR. Still remember vividly what Wen Hui said, “ We might be in different classes next year, but we will still have a close relationship even that". And now, don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to blame, just to point out some evidence to prove my statements right. Even we meet, we’ll just say Hi or chat for a very short time. Because we are in different classes already, do not share the same topic like we used to have in the old days…

Must reach to a conclusion after crapping so much. So it’s a heart-rending fact that everyone must accept. There’s nothing we can do but to, MOVE ON. So treasure what we have now, so that there will be no regrets.

Smile

Yeah, nearly forgot to add a photo of Tin kena bullied with cakes.

DSC01778

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY JUSTIN WONG KIT YUNG!

 

No comments: