July 11, 2010

10- 7–10 - Special Day

Hoho this is a very special day of the most important woman in my life – my dearest MAMA. Felt so guilty when I forgot to wish her happy Birthday once I saw her , until she reminded me.. How sad it could be when your son didn’t remember your Birthday? I set my friends Bday in my phone calendar but didn’t even set my family members Bday. How bad am I..

Anyway if you have a chance to view my blog, just wanna apologise for my rude attitude last night. So sorry. I just couldn’t control myself.

 

Coincidentally, Zirou Birthday falls on the same date and here wanna wish this FRIEND whom I knew since Form 1 Happy 17 th birthday and All the best in the coming test. ^^

1 comment:

zirou said...

hahaha... byk coincidently~ thanks friend although we did beh song each other sometimes. *ngek ngek!