March 11, 2010

SPM terror

 

SPM result was out today and nervousness tickled the nerves of those who had sat for the examination the end of last year.

WOW!

I know, it’s totally unrelated to me as I wasn’t one of them, who waiting there, panicked. Just that, I , wonder why, felt the spasm of panick in me too!

LOL

Saw SinTing there. I grabbed her as tightly as I could and she felt how nervous I was! I was trying to imagine, what will happen to me next year? Will I cry? If , only if I do, is it tears of joy or tears of disappointment ?

NOOO…. I will die for waiting too loong….Oh my…

Saw Mr John , Ben and a group of prefects standing in front of kedai koperasi, discussing on some issues I assume? I joined the group. And later did i ask, HEY, where’s ERIC? 

Ben opened his mouth widely , pointed to me where he was standing . Oh my… He just stood right in front of me?! WTF? I didn’t realise that! Wow with his hair dyed, I nearly fail to recognise him. Tremendous change in him ! He’s like… a celebrity . Wowwowowow…

I entered the hall and there’re already hundreds of them waiting for their results. Ok I stood beside the 5S1 teacher to wait for the arrival of the results . YES , it’s coming. Khai SHIEN! The top student of the school, was there too,  obviously he’s nervous. Who won’t >?

Everybody was there to wait and try to glimpse his result. Finally the teacher gave him the paper and I heard people screaming, so I screamed blindly LOLX. Straight As, but not Straight A +.

I dunno how he felt that time… Was he happy? Apparently, I guess no.

The best student of TMN COnnaught is Goh Hui Shi, who got only an A , and A+ for other subjects!

Some jumped in excitement, some looked calm, even the result was so excellent, some cried sadly , result wasn’t that good I guess.

While looking at this situation, I couldn’t help thinking, how should I react if I were in their shoes? Juniors in Form 4 kept telling me that, I will be like them next year, either jumping like a maniac or screaming like a monkey. Great Pressure exerted on me and I felt that I gonna burst myself!

Desperate for A+ man! I always thought A= is 95 % above, but it’s just bullshit ok? Can you imagine people all got 95 above for most of the subjects? Do you believe people all strive hardly at the 11th hour and ended up getting 95 % above for Sej, Moral, Add math, Inggeris … ? Certainlyresults go according to graph again.

Then What’s the point of changing the system , from 1A, 2A to A+ , A- then ? Foolish.

Back to main point.

I want to be the one who walks out from the crowd, with everybody looking at me,full of jealousy or envy  . I admit, I am desperate for A+ , because it’s possible! I used to think that it’s a impossible mission , unless they’re genius. But now it seemed realistic.

I will study very very very very hard from now on . i want A+ , A+ , A+ , A +, A + ,A+, A+ ,A+ , A+ ,A+……

Well, I will do my very best to get it. But I promise, If my result turned out to be awful, I wouldn’t cry . What for? Those who cried over spilled milk are actually crying for their laziness . For me, as long as I do my part, it’s the end. it’s the God to decide, what kind of result i should get.

8 more months . SPM 2010 . Gambateh.

I am motivated!

A+ !

No comments: