March 1, 2010

17th Birthday

CNY away , MY BDAY ARRIVES!

IChin Yung is now officially 17 !

“ 1 more year, He is old and mature enough to WAtch Pxxx ,  movies for only above 18!”

My best birthday ever, though I know it’s not really that special for everybody. But there are simply just too many unexpected things happened. Hong Seng’s meaningful key chain , Wendy’s bookmark with words , Xiwen , my sis ‘s DIY birthday card ( apparently she did it for me while gambling.. and lost a lot of money wor… ) , lemon tea from Ah TIN and etc… Hahax

Feel warm and happy while in class after duty. the happiest moment in school always will be in the class, mingling around with those fool JOKERs? Hahax. Understand why Kah L told me that it’s embarrassing when people all around you singing the Happy Birthday song for you. I got it. Not only once. But more than twice! EMbarrassing yet SWEET!

Raja Sehari dalam setahun. On that day, even though I am supposed to clear the rubbish in the rubbish bin, I have the power to say ‘no’. Even I really wanna do it myself, Hong Seng and Ah Tin did it for me . See? But that only last for a day – 24 hours – 1440 minutes – 86400 seconds!

Receiving sms-es that really manage to make my corners of mouth curve upward, especially received msg from primary school frens , Yeng Sze and ShUo Xuan , senior AISIN and Maggie, friends and most precious ones, my bro and sis warm regards. Hmm… great!

It’s 10. 38 PM now. 1 more hour left. The day will still pass. In fact, there is a cake waiting for me in the refrigerator, bought by my dad despite the fact that getting wet under the heavy rain this evening. HAHA. Thanks everybody who wishes me. A small wish , really, means a lot to me. THANKS .

I heard that it is a TiraMisu cake. The mystery still remains unresolved. Hmm… it’s time to go and have a quick peep … BYE !

OK also wish Happy Birthday to the following birthday girls and boys :

Yoon Theme, Aun Chian and Isabella – 2nd Mac

Yung Wai and my 3rd Aunt – 3rd Mac

Xiu Fen – 5th Mac

and Qin Shun – 6th MAC

Happy BIRTHDAY!!! MAY ALL DREAMS COME TRUE!  lolx

No comments: