January 19, 2009

~Stress~

I can't believe it!

I had actually sat in front of my study desk,studied for more than 3 hours! non-stop!
You know, time always passes so fast .Therefore, i could barely memorise the formulas found in Physics Chapter 1 and some other informations...

Fear started to conquer me. Frankly, I was more relax while I studied for my PMR(the peanut). But for this year, Form 4 , no doubt, it is not a honeymoon year. See it? I am now so stress until my connect-the-dots pimples all pop out to protest! This is the 1st time i know what stress means..

I am not trying to exaggerate but as I had mentioned, there are just truths here. No more tembakan anymore.. mainly subjective. I wonder, how can i manage my time.

Perhaps I have to celebrate my Chinese New Year with books , books and books! T.T ==

No comments: