January 11, 2009

10 January 2009

I just don't know what to type in the 'title' Box. So I just type in the date instead ..

OK. Well, i know a lot of my friends had already told me stop using 'OK' so often but i cant change this habit.

OK.(See?) Today = Saturday. Supposingly I could almost spend all my time with my cosy bed. Anyway, I was frightened by Biiang when he said the attendance will be taken . So, I am forced to school, reluctantly, unwillingly.. Though lastly i found out it was just a lie! Stupid!

Though all the pupils are asked to choose 3 different clubs, Iam not that idiotic to abide by all the rules. It will be a waste of time if I join the club which i abhor. So i'd rather choose 2, enough. So I had nothing to do today therefore I help out my own chess club.(I am Ketua Aktivity u noe?? :)) Am i good in chess? Definitely not. Instead i SUCK in it. But who cares? I can still alive without the skills needed. As long as i could get my coco mark, i wouldnt leave..

It is quite busy. Now only I know there are so many students like me. LOVE CHESS SO MUCH.. well it is just a sarcasm anyway.. we all dont know how to play. Perhaps some dont even know how to move a pawn! Here we are.. to get coco mark.. XD Since there are so much time left after all the registration and works, I spend my time playing chess with Kah Choong. It is a shameful experience... I lose to him within 5 minutes! Perhaps i need to learn more...

I attend the afternoon session Prefectorial Board first meeting after the play. For your information, I am the Penyelia Pengawas Sesi Petang! Well, i really dont know whether I should be proud of holding this post. It is actually being communicator between morning session and afternoon session Prefectorial Board. Is it a high post? I have no idea. After all the unneccesary greetings, I manage to snap some photos..

Photobucket

Are they cute? They are All form 1 students. But some of them are mischievous.

Photobucket

Those 'so-called' seniors are patrolling around...


Photobucket
Can u see that?! The one who stands beside the rather plump guy? He is my bro! Do we look alike? He is Head Prefect of Afternoon Session too.


Photobucket

As a Penyelia, I need to talk also of course. I get this opportunity to show how fierce am I. Roar!
One of them even taken aback (shocked!!!) while I knock his table using marker pen held in my hand. How Fun! XD Who asks him not paying attention to me?


K after that, I Rush to Leisure mall for another event--- A small reunion of 2005 6N. Primary school Teachers too invited. I kept on being praised by my teachers for succeeding in losing weight... U noe.. I was so bloody fat during my primary schooldays. Even teachers called me as 水桶. Photos are evidences. Show u all next time.

Photobucket

nah.. still have time to take a photo.

Tell u. Foods and Beverages sold in Wong Kok Char Chan Teng are quite expensive. So better save ur money to go Blue Zone. Nice and cheap! After that , we go wandering around and I keep on chatting with Moon Chin and Jo En. How nice. Finally we sit in A&W. Camwhoring.

Photobucket

Shawn Kong in VI now and me.

Photobucket
Moon Chin from SMKPP and me. Cute girl lolx . Hold a lot of posts in her school. As busy as me.
Photobucket

Yo Zi. A talented girl. Singing, drama-ing, dancing.. and now she is in Australia. Maybe u know her. She appeared in newspaper before. Even has her own album.


Photobucket

Lastly, Jo En. this one.. her maturity in term of physically and emotionally make me feel scary. She is very knowledgable. Good in BI and BC. Even japanese. She can easily butt in to any topic. Anime, Politics, Country,Earth,.... I cant list all out! We all used to call her 专家 in primary school. Also known as 走动的百科全书. Geng leh?!

6.30pm. My dad then fetches me home. Arh.. Tiring day. but still need to go shopping with mum ! Arh!!! BB friends! SEE YOU !

No comments: