February 11, 2010

My Voice

Too many things happened during this few days. I started to realize how fragile a friendship could be.

I am confused. I thought I am doing the right thing, doing things I like to, but things don’t appear to be like that. Haha. If only I was not being busybody , otherwise I would not face such a problem.

I wanted to do my best in the last year and of course, I hope for appreciation. Things seemed to turn another way round. I do not have bad intention. I just want to make it fair for everyone.

If that is the case, I will not poke my nose to any affairs and just get myself stick to my own jobs. And DONE. Since I am not getting any high post,  and instead of being appreciated, I was hurt deeply, why should I be so committed? Lolx. Sometimes I even want to retire earlier, so that I can pay 100% attention on my academic and strive hard for As.

I lost my passion. But I am still me, wouldn’t be affected by this case. It doesn’t worth my concern , at all. At least, I know I have another gang of friends, who is , reliable.

If one can easily give up a friendship, why can’t I? :)

1 comment:

eM0ti0nAl ch3ng said...

gambateh la....dun be so worry...time will bring these pass...>.<